Ludlow at Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates 

DevilMayCare

Panthers vs. Bearcats   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a side...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2023 at 12:00 AM

On 11/13/2023 at 2:11 PM, gchs_uk9 said:

Ludlow has the lowest RPI of any team remaining in Class 1A so a Ludlow victory would still mean a semifinal road trip. If the other favorites won, it would be at Campbellsville.

If I am Ludlow, I would rather go to Campbellsville than Raceland or Pikeville.

6 minutes ago, Tupac Shu-Coors Light said:

What exactly do these represent? 

Hey Coors Light! 🙂

I think (@Tigerpride94) they represent KCD being at least 3tds better than Ludlow by comparing wins and losses.  Here is a little bit on it:

Formula uses average margin of victory/loss with a cap of 36 pts. I apply exception when teams' ratings are more than 40 pts difference to keep vastly superior teams from being hurt showing mercy with running clock and subbing and it keeps ratings more accurate.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, theguru said:

Hey Coors Light! 🙂

I think (@Tigerpride94) they represent KCD being at least 3tds better than Ludlow by comparing wins and losses.  Here is a little bit on it:

Formula uses average margin of victory/loss with a cap of 36 pts. I apply exception when teams' ratings are more than 40 pts difference to keep vastly superior teams from being hurt showing mercy with running clock and subbing and it keeps ratings more accurate.

Thank you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J. Peterman said:

When was last time Ludlow played for Regional Title? 

I'm pulling for Ludlow. 

But KCD runs the clock. 

I would be shocked if this is a running clock. As I stated I honestly think Ludlow wins. 

Does anyone know what the weather will be like down there tomorrow. If it rains, I think that would also favor Ludlow and their run game. 

5 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I would be shocked if this is a running clock. As I stated I honestly think Ludlow wins. 

Does anyone know what the weather will be like down there tomorrow. If it rains, I think that would also favor Ludlow and their run game. 

According to weather.com middle 50s with the rain stopping sometime between 6pm and 7pm.

• Like 1