Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missouri at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Missouri vs. Kentucky 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/14/2023 at 11:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Tigers of Missouri (5-1) come to Lexington to take on the Wildcats of Kentucky (5-1). This is a game where both teams are 5-1 the Tigers lost 49-39 to then #23 LSU. The Wildcats lost to #1 Georgia 51-13. This is an important game for both teams to see who can along with Tennessee can see who will move into the #2 position in the SEC east. The game is scheduled to kick at 7:30 on the SEC Network.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You misspelled "Coach"...

  • If UK is going to compete recruiting wise with a National Juggernaut like Missouri we UK fans are going to have to “Pony Up”  

  • Pulling for the Cats but really worried about UK’s chances.    I feel like you have to score points to beat Missouri and I’m not sure the Cats can being as they are so one dimensional on offens

Pulling for the Cats but really worried about UK’s chances. 
 

I feel like you have to score points to beat Missouri and I’m not sure the Cats can being as they are so one dimensional on offense. 
 

I don’t think we will see a hangover from the Georgia game, I’m more afraid that UK has been exposed as what they really are. Average at best. 
 

Hope I’m wrong. 
 

Go CATS

I just think Missouri is the better team this year.  UK's offensive woes make me think that Missouri wins this one.

Run, run, run, and then run more!!

Cats 31

Missou 24

Ray Davis has a field day. 

Cats by 17. 

Kentucky 31-24.

Big Ray Davis fan and though Cats need him a lot they need Leary and the receiving core to be on the same page.  Throwing and catching will determine the win!

  • Author

I think this is a big weekend for the Cats both now and for the future. I figure with Big Blue Madness tonight and a home football game that the football team has a lot of recruits visiting this weekend.

I hate to pick against the Cats but I just have a feeling that Missouri is the better team this year.  Maybe I'm just mad that Kentucky burned me by getting their doors blown off by Georgia but this team needs to show some fight tomorrow night.

  • Author

Great start for the Cats. The defense gets a 3 and out and the offense has 9 play 65 yard drive capped off on a 6 yard pass from Leary to Davis. The Cats lead 7-0.

  • Author

Cats defense gets an interception. Another one for Hariston I think that his 5th of the season. The Cats having a great start so far.

  • Author

Cats gets another touchdown on a Leary 13 yard quarterback run. Cats lead 14-0 with 2:09 left in the first quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.