Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central at Corbin Predictions/Updates

Johnson Central vs Corbin 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      2%
      1
    • Corbin
      97%
      41

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Johnson Central (4-2) will travel to Cobin (5-0) this Friday. Johnson Central comes in this week ranked #7 in Class 4A beating Boyd County convincingly 53-14. Corbin also had a big win over Hazard by a score of 42-0. Corbin remains in the #2 spot in 4A. Can Johnson Central take down the Redhounds or will Corbin remain unbeaten?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Corbin never has really dominated the Wishbone. My Flyers ran it at them last year with far inferior line, and they had trouble... The backs for FC were pretty good though. 

  • I believe that Redhound home game are pay per view on this sight: https://t1073.com/Sports.html

  • Their main guy, McCorts?, is out for the season at the RB spot.  

Posted Images

Corbin will remain unbeaten. My question is how many points will Johnson Central score against the Redhounds?

Not a chance…Corbin big!

Unfortunately for JC the twins were made for this kind of offense.  Hope JC can make a game of it but it's a very tall order.

Corbin never has really dominated the Wishbone. My Flyers ran it at them last year with far inferior line, and they had trouble... The backs for FC were pretty good though. 

Are all of JC's backs healthy? I know they were banged up at the beginning of the season.

I think Corbin wins, and maybe by a lot. But this could be a more interesting game than some may think. It's one to keep an eye on for sure. 

3 hours ago, EagleRare20 said:

Are all of JC's backs healthy? I know they were banged up at the beginning of the season.

Their main guy, McCorts?, is out for the season at the RB spot.  

8 hours ago, BEChargers said:

Unfortunately for JC the twins were made for this kind of offense.  Hope JC can make a game of it but it's a very tall order.

It's rare that JC is at a disadvantage in the trenches, but that may be the case this week. Add 300 lb D1 prospect Franklin West to the mix on short yardage situations and the scales are tipped heavily in Corbin's favor.

I'll take the Hounds by three touchdowns. 

28-10 Corbin. Anyone gotta link to watch this game? I think corbin has got a lot better in recent times and have lots of D1 prospects it will be intresting to see if JC has life.

44 minutes ago, MorrowManiac said:

28-10 Corbin. Anyone gotta link to watch this game? I think corbin has got a lot better in recent times and have lots of D1 prospects it will be intresting to see if JC has life.

I believe that Redhound home game are pay per view on this sight:

https://t1073.com/Sports.html

I have a weird feeling about this game.  I know Corbin is the logical choice and should win big.  But, I just feel like Johnson Central will match up with them better than some teams.  I'd say Corbin wins big, but it wouldn't surprise me for this game to be much closer that we all think it should be. 

20 hours ago, addout said:

I believe that Redhound home game are pay per view on this sight:

https://t1073.com/Sports.html

Sorry but I can't stand my own grammatical errors. It should have read.

 

I believe that Redhound home games are pay per view on this website:

https://t1073.com/Sports.html

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.