BGP Question Of The Day: Cottage cheese....do you eat it?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Do you eat cottage cheese?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you eat cottage cheese?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only when it has fruit or veggies in it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

I thought that was a ice cream scoop of mashed potatoes.

That is one of the great debates on the internet.  Many say mashed potatoes, an egg, a pastry or cottage cheese.  Regardless, it was a funny scene.

1 minute ago, nkypete said:

That is one of the great debates on the internet.  Many say mashed potatoes, an egg, a pastry or cottage cheese.  Regardless, it was a funny scene.

I don't think it's cottage cheese because he picks the whole ball up and puts it in his mouth.    If it was cottage cheese, it went south long before that scene was filmed.   LOL

10 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

I don't think it's cottage cheese because he picks the whole ball up and puts it in his mouth.    If it was cottage cheese, it went south long before that scene was filmed.   LOL

"You believe what you want to believe"

- Tom Petty

On 8/24/2023 at 2:54 PM, The Double Deuce said:

I love Cottage Cheese, and typically eat it with tomatoes and pepper.  Occasionally I'll cut a green onion up into it as well.  Also, sometimes with cut up fresh peaches.  But yes, a big fan of cottage cheese.

I've got plenty of tomatoes coming in out of the garden these days so I'm keeping the cottage cheese stocked in the fridge just for that. I had a fantastic BLT and a small bowl of cottage cheese with some freshly diced tomatoes (and plenty of fresh cracked pepper) for lunch a little bit ago.

• Like 2

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I've got plenty of tomatoes coming in out of the garden these days so I'm keeping the cottage cheese stocked in the fridge just for that. I had a fantastic BLT and a small bowl of cottage cheese with some freshly diced tomatoes (and plenty of fresh cracked pepper) for lunch a little bit ago.

Sounds wonderful!