Where does Patrick Patterson stand?

GoLonghorns10

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Courier:

“When I took my first visit, Florida jumped out at me the most, and I compared everything (to) Florida, and then I started thinking that I liked certain things more about each different school, so I wasn’t 100 percent sure about which school I really wanted to go to,” Patterson said. “I just started making lists about what I like and what I dislike about each school.”

“I’m not a real big-city type person,” Patterson said. “Kentucky, the college probably has, what, 21,000 people and it’s still rising. I like Lexington. I just don’t know what kind of activities and things (there are) to do here yet, because I haven’t really spent a lot of time here. I look forward to doing that.”

If he thinks UK is big, wait until he gets to Florida, which has just over 50,000 students enrolled.

Not to mention Gainsville isn't far away from Orlando and Tampa. Busch Gardens, Universal Studio, Islands of Adventure, Daytona Beach. Etc, Etc.

Kentucky may be a beautiful state with a lot of great basketball, but Florida does offer a lot to do off the court.

Course you do have hurricanes, bugs the size of cars, year round 100 degree heat. Once you get past those minor details, it's paradise. : )

I'm sure Orlando and Tampa won't be what makes his decision if he's not a big city type person.

If he comes, he comes... If he doesn't, he doesn't. That's about as far as it goes. I won't dislike him because of what he decides.

A close, low scoring game with a mid level SEC team. I'm sure he left in awe...

Then there was also the 24,000 fans, many of which were chanting his name, and the hoards of fans that were surrounding him and asking for his autograph.

If he comes, he comes... If he doesn't, he doesn't. That's about as far as it goes. I won't dislike him because of what he decides.

I would hope that most fans won't dislike any recruit because he picks another school. Its Tubby that will be disliked if he goes somewhere else.

Right now next years roster looks like this:

Back court:

Ramel Bradley - G - Senior

Joe Crawford - G - Senior

Derrick Jasper - PG - Sophmore

Jodie Meeks - SG - Sophmore

Michael Porter - G - Sophmore

Dwight Perry - G - Sophmore

Front court:

Randolph Morris - F/C - Senior

Perry Stevenson - F - Sophmore

Jared Carter - C - Junior

A.J. Stewart - PF - Freshman

Ramon Harris - SF - Sophmore

Mark Coury - F - Sophmore

Mike Williams - C - Freshman

Hopefully Stewart can contribute as a freshman, and Carter will come back strong after the injury. The cats will be in real trouble if Morris leaves.