Where does Patrick Patterson stand?

GoLonghorns10

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I misunderstood. I took it as you calling a KID names if the decision he feels is best for him isn't what's best for you and your favorite team. My bad...

I didn't mean it as I was calling him a name. Sorry, that wasn't my intentions.

If it was me and it came down between UK and Florida I think it would be an easy decision. I hate it as much as anyone but what do we really have to offer anymore. In the past our name alone was enough but the game changed and we didnt change with it. At that age I would be more concerned about going to early morning december practices in 65 degrees instead of 25. So I guess my question to fellow UK fans is.............What is it exactly do we have to offer right now that makes us stand out over other schools?

If it was me and it came down between UK and Florida I think it would be an easy decision. I hate it as much as anyone but what do we really have to offer anymore. In the past our name alone was enough but the game changed and we didnt change with it. At that age I would be more concerned about going to early morning december practices in 65 degrees instead of 25. So I guess my question to fellow UK fans is.............What is it exactly do we have to offer right now that makes us stand out over other schools?

Kentucky girls are wild.:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

The fact that Florida has a loaded front court and you won't get to play... Sure, you can be on a championship team if you don't mind riding their bench.

Doesn't really matter what the temperature is when you'll be practicing in a nice brand new practice facility either.

The fact that Florida has a loaded front court and you won't get to play... Sure, you can be on a championship team if you don't mind riding their bench.

Doesn't really matter what the temperature is when you'll be practicing in a nice brand new practice facility either.

Brewer, Horford and Noah will be playing for pay in 07...

Most kids hate to practice so I dont see this new gym making that big of a difference.

Most kids hate to practice so I dont see this new gym making that big of a difference.

Patterson said he lives in the gym and weight room. He compared UK's facility to Florida's and said he liked UK's better. Specifically the weight room, where he says he spends a lot of time.

You're the one who said he'd be more comfortable in 65 degree weather instead of 25... Doesn't matter how cold it is on the way, it's warm when you get there.