Open Job: Frankfort

9 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

I guess its not so much of specifics but in totality.

This is a different generation of kids.. and I feel like and older coach has older philosophies, that wouldn't be relatable to the kids of today.

Part of the responsibility does fall to the kids. They have to be open to coaching and different philosophies. That goes beyond football. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, theguru said:

What specifically are you disagreeing with?

3 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

I guess its not so much of specifics but in totality.

This is a different generation of kids.. and I feel like and older coach has older philosophies, that wouldn't be relatable to the kids of today.

And in Frankfort's situation, for us to get an older coach who doesn't really know the kids and isn't ready to basically start from scratch it will show a slight glimpse of insanity..imo😐

Just now, TheBig70 said:

dang he would have been good..

I am biased in my opinion but I do believe he is the right one for the job! The question is will he get an opportunity? A lot of characteristics he has are needed there and he knows the challenges of FHS. 

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Part of the responsibility does fall to the kids. They have to be open to coaching and different philosophies. That goes beyond football. 

If I'm 6'5 and play WR and the different " coaching and philosophies" want me to play TE now, I'm looking at this situation a little different...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

I am biased in my opinion but I do believe he is the right one for the job! The question is will he get an opportunity? A lot of characteristics he has are needed there and he knows the challenges of FHS. 

They should give him a shot!!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

If I'm 6'5 and play WR and the different " coaching and philosophies" want me to play TE now, I'm looking at this situation a little different...

Well, there aren't any 6'5" receivers roaming the halls of FHS that I'm aware of. 😂

I get what you mean, but if the goal is to find a coach that will be in place for a long time, we can't necessarily pick someone just because their "philosophy" fits the current group of players. Adaptation from everyone will be required.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Well, there aren't any 6'5" receivers roaming the halls of FHS that I'm aware of. 😂

I get what you mean, but if the goal is to find a coach that will be in place for a long time, we can't necessarily pick someone just because their "philosophy" fits the current group of players. Adaptation from everyone will be required.  

Needs to be someone who has ties to Frankfort.. Someone who works there, or has kids there, or has been invested for a long period of time!

• Like 1

Just now, TheBig70 said:

Needs to be someone who has ties to Frankfort.. Someone who works there, or has kids there, or has been invested for a long period of time!

Even someone who is willing to put roots down..

• Like 1