Open Job: Frankfort

11 minutes ago, J. Peterman said:

There are alumni that help. Many of them help because of relationships established by previous coaches and other alumni that want what is best for kids. There are two groups of alumni at Frankfort. Those that actually want help and those that complain about those helping. Those that complain are a loud minority. Many of those complainers are not even invested in success of kids. That is why I laugh at the administration at the school because they bow down to the ones that don’t give anything but lip service.

For example, grumpy board members listen to those and assisted in running off Coach Foley. 

If we want to discuss that, Foley was undermined by two assistants on his staff along with the previous Superintendent and Athletic Director at that time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If we want to discuss that, Foley was undermined by two assistants on his staff along with the previous Superintendent and Athletic Director at that time.

I will agree that there is a narrative by some people stating that conspiracy theory.

Having conversations with many people around the program and those that support both the program and other aspects of the district it isn’t the truth based on what many heavy hitters in the community have shared with me. Their explanation of what happened was best describe as “You can’t keep spitting in your bosses face and expect nothing to happen.”

I know the previous AD and will say that isn't his style. 

4 minutes ago, J. Peterman said:

I will agree that there is a narrative by some people stating that conspiracy theory.

Having conversations with many people around the program and those that support both the program and other aspects of the district it isn’t the truth based on what many heavy hitters in the community have shared with me. Their explanation of what happened was best describe as “You can’t keep spitting in your bosses face and expect nothing to happen.”

I know the previous AD and will say that isn't his style. 

Foley owns some of the fault in the situation, of course. But ignoring the facts of my previous post doesn't change them.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. 

21 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Foley owns some of the fault in the situation, of course. But ignoring the facts of my previous post doesn't change them.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. 

As you are entitled to yours.

I guess it’s about perspective. You been away from 20 years, and I live blocks away from the school.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J. Peterman said:

As you are entitled to yours.

I guess it’s about perspective. You been away from 20 years, and I live blocks away from the school.

Irrelevant. 

Just because I don't live there doesn't mean I'm not there, or that I don't keep up with what's going on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At the end of the day I think you both are wanting what's best for Panther Nation. 

I really love the passion from both of you, so don't let it go against the end goal which is finding the best coach FHS can get and how can we all get behind that hire to make it a good thing long term.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

At the end of the day I think you both are wanting what's best for Panther Nation. 

I really love the passion from both of you, so don't let it go against the end goal which is finding the best coach FHS can get and how can we all get behind that hire to make it a good thing long term.

Think The Mafia would be proud of our efforts? LOL

18 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

You are a perfect example. How many programs that you don’t live close to do you have insight into?

Numerous, but I am in a unique position.  For the sake of debate here I know a lot (but not anywhere close to all) that goes on at Beechwood and I haven't been to Beechwood high school for probably a decade. 

• Like 2