Open Job: Frankfort

5 minutes ago, J. Peterman said:

Seems like good hire based on who I have been told. 

First issue for new coach is building a quality staff. Like I mentioned before no teaching positions in the district to build a staff. Going be hard to have guys commute from his part of state for $2k stipend. Wishe him luck. 

I think that's been one of many reason is been tough on Frankfort... being an independent school with two larger school in a small town. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 11:06 PM, J. Peterman said:

Let’s just say they have their own mess to deal with. I don’t believe it is proper to discuss these issues publicly just to prove point. They should learn, "People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones."

Well, don't bring the subject up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, J. Peterman said:

Anyone have some info they can share about Coach Yogi Davis. I know he coming from outstanding program in Pikeville. 

He's young, come's from a winning program and he's a new face. The kids at Frankfort need something new. He's moving his family from Pikeville. If you have ever been there it's a nice drive. So, if he's willing to up and move he must really want to be the head coach. I wish him great success and hope he gets Frankfort back to Success!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, NeverBackDown said:

He's young, come's from a winning program and he's a new face. The kids at Frankfort need something new. He's moving his family from Pikeville. If you have ever been there it's a nice drive. So, if he's willing to up and move he must really want to be the head coach. I wish him great success and hope he gets Frankfort back to Success!

Welcome to BGP @NeverBackDown!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Luck to Coach Davis and the Panthers. I actually hope all of the community activists that claim to be supporters of the program show up and contribute as he overcomes the obstacles of Frankfort. This will be a big steppingstone as he will be the first African American head coach at any of the Frankfort Schools. 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

Good Luck to Coach Davis and the Panthers. I actually hope all of the community activists that claim to be supporters of the program show up and contribute as he overcomes the obstacles of Frankfort. This will be a big steppingstone as he will be the first African American head coach at any of the Frankfort Schools. 

That blows my mind….non of the 3 have ever had an African American Coach. Congrats Coach Davis. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hard Work said:

Is that in any of the major sports or just football?