Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds (NL) Over/Under Predictions

Reds win predictions 13 members have voted

  1. 1. 65.5 wins

    • Over
      46%
      6
    • Under
      53%
      7
    • Even...the Reds will figure out a way to tie a game.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Vote in the poll with your Reds predictions and feel free to discuss the rest of the NL over/under lines set in the desert. 

I think the Reds will win more than 65.5 games.   Everyone knows the Reds will be bad.  Good teams will rest their starters during their series with the Reds.   It will be our starters versus their bench players.   We will get some wins we don't deserve putting us over the hump.  

I'm taking the over, barely.  Thinking 68-94

6 hours ago, spindoc said:

62-100

I think the Reds fail on getting to 100 losses.  63-99.

On 2/28/2023 at 10:22 AM, nkypete said:

I think the Reds fail on getting to 100 losses.  63-99.

Always underachieving.

As many of you know I draw the line at 69 so 69-93.

I honestly don't know how anyone can even guess what this team will do. Is there any team in MLB with more question marks? The only play I have confidence in is Stephenson, and he can't stay in the lineup. I have high hopes for the young starters so I went with over 65.5.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:50 PM, Voice of Reason said:

I honestly don't know how anyone can even guess what this team will do. Is there any team in MLB with more question marks? The only play I have confidence in is Stephenson, and he can't stay in the lineup. I have high hopes for the young starters so I went with over 65.5.

I wanted to bet the O/U but honestly have no idea. I said Under in the poll but staying away from it with money.

  • Author

At 9-6 the Reds have the 2nd best home record in the NL and 4th best in MLB. On the flip side they have the worst road record at 1-9.

Reds got to win #80 today. No one on this planet thought the Reds would hit that number. The Reds are 14.5 games over the number. No other team in the NL is over in double digits. The Reds are by far the most over performing team in the NL. And looking at the team and individual player performances, I can't tell you how they did it. 

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Reds got to win #80 today. No one on this planet thought the Reds would hit that number. The Reds are 14.5 games over the number. No other team in the NL is over in double digits. The Reds are by far the most over performing team in the NL. And looking at the team and individual player performances, I can't tell you how they did it. 

It is hard to see how they did it. One thing is it has seemed that every player has had a hot streak or two that made a big impact getting wins. They were mostly hot at different points in the season, so that helped spread the wins out.

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It is hard to see how they did it. One thing is it has seemed that every player has had a hot streak or two that made a big impact getting wins. They were mostly hot at different points in the season, so that helped spread the wins out.

True. Hitters and pitchers. Almost every starting pitcher had 3 or 4 starts they were great, and then several starts where they were below average. A lot of that goes with being such a young team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.