Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Kansas vs. Kentucky 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/29/2023 at 01:16 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Jayhawks of Kansas (16-4) coming off of 3 straight losses come to Lexington to take on the Cats of Kentucky (14-6) coming off of now 4 straight wins. This game will be the last of the Big 12/SEC Challenge that is ending after this season. The game is scheduled to tip at 8:00pm on ESPN. Go Cats!!

Cats had better be ready for this one. This has the feel of our trip to Tennessee when we were at our lowest. We came out swinging in that game and I venture Kansas will do the same. 

One more thing, Jalen Wilson may be the best player in the country this year. He’s a 4 who can play the point if needed. I am interested to see who defends him in this game.

Cats win in a close one.

I think I heard them say on the broadcast last night that Kansas has never lost 4 in a row under Bill Self.

Hopefully they make it happen.

Cats 70

Kansas 67

2 hours ago, GBR said:

Cats had better be ready for this one. This has the feel of our trip to Tennessee when we were at our lowest. We came out swinging in that game and I venture Kansas will do the same. 

One more thing, Jalen Wilson may be the best player in the country this year. He’s a 4 who can play the point if needed. I am interested to see who defends him in this game.

Cats win in a close one.

Agree on all points.  Kansas is a wounded animal right now.  

I think Toppin will handle a lot of the Wilson responsibilities.  Oscar will be on Adams.  Oscar might have a hard time defending in this game, but conversely, KU might have a lot of problems defending him.  I do think that Wilson is the best player in the country.  

I think this is a really tough one for the Cats to win.  I like Kansas by 8.

Kentucky 72-68.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:30 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think I heard them say on the broadcast last night that Kansas has never lost 4 in a row under Bill Self.

Hopefully they make it happen.

If it does, IMO it would really speak to how up and down teams have been this year as well as how much parity there seems to be.  

 

I don't think Kansas has much to throw at Oscar but they do have some very athletic ball players.  I'd say the key for Kentucky is minimizing the player or two that steps up for Kansas.  Grady Dick is a tough match up, I'd imagine Toppin will be the one on him.

 

Looking forward to Saturday night. 

  • Author

I saw on ESPN this morning that tickets for today's game at Rupp were going for almost $350 each on the secondary market.

  • Author

Cats off to a good start and lead 9-4 at the under 16 media timeout.

  • Author

Kansas now leading Kentucky 34-29 at the under 4 media timeout.

To much Ware and Wheeler and Kansas immediately goes to the lead.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.