Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Tennessee 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      30%
    • Tennessee
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/14/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Cats lead 33-26 at the half. I think that was the best half of basketball the Cats have played this year and its not even close. Hopefully, they can play the next 20 minutes with the same intensity because the Vols will come out and go hard at the Cats. Finally a fun half to watch!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I predict I will not watch this disaster, how’s that? Maybe if I see it is close in the second half. I’m not in the “I refuse to watch Kentucky this year” camp, but I’m certainly not going out of my w

  • The only Kentuckian that will enjoy the afternoon in Knoxville will be C. Lofton as his jersey will be retired.

  • Kentucky by one as Jodie Meeks suits up again and drops in 54 on the Vols.

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I’ve said it all year, this team is better with Wheeler playing about 10 minutes, anybody that can’t see that is just not looking objectively 

Agreed. I wouldve thrown $10 on the Kentucky moneyline if I knew Wheeler was out earlier this morning. 

Nice fight and aggressive play, actually saw couple Cats go to the floor, wish Toppin and Livingston could get the rock closer than 30 ft from basket and have to put it on the floor.

50 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Maybe it due to finding out that Wheeler is not playing today. ?

That explains why they're up 7 at the half in a game they have no business being up in.

  • Author

That hurt with Wallace getting his 3rd foul here early in the 2nd half.

  • Author

It will be interesting to see how the Cats respond to this Tennessee run to begin the 2nd half. Timeout Kentucky as the Vols have cut the lead to 3 at 35-32 Kentucky.

  • Author

That is terrible that should have been Plavsic 3rd foul not sure how they missed that!

Fatigue setting in on Cats. Slow down, use clock and use timeouts to rest players.

 

 

 

 

  • Author

No matter this turns out I’m really proud of my CATS today, best they’ve looked ALL year!!  Now let’s see if Cal has the guts going forward to coach this team like he should 

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

No matter this turns out I’m really proud of my CATS today, best they’ve looked ALL year!!  Now let’s see if Cal has the guts going forward to coach this team like he should 

Huh? On that last part?

Gonna be disappointing if a bogus flagrant foul costs UK this game. 

  • Author

The Cats are collapsing Cal need to call a timeout there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.