Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Tennessee 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      30%
    • Tennessee
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/14/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Could not have been a much worse start for the Cats two turnovers straight drives for layups and offensive rebound baskets and they trail 8-0 at the first media timeout.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I predict I will not watch this disaster, how’s that? Maybe if I see it is close in the second half. I’m not in the “I refuse to watch Kentucky this year” camp, but I’m certainly not going out of my w

  • The only Kentuckian that will enjoy the afternoon in Knoxville will be C. Lofton as his jersey will be retired.

  • Kentucky by one as Jodie Meeks suits up again and drops in 54 on the Vols.

 That last 4 minutes and the 13 to 2 run by UK shows the difference between Wallace at point guard and Wheeler at point guard.

  • Author

Cats with a nice 4+ minute run of their own coming back to out score the Vols 13-2 run of their own with 8 of the points by CJ Frederick.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

That line is dropping is one of those “do they know something we don’t” type of things. 
 

Looks like, no, no they don’t. 

Maybe it due to finding out that Wheeler is not playing today. ?

The Cats are fighting back!

  • Author

The Vols lead 18-17 at the under 8 timeout. I like the Cats fight so far in this one and I also think this is the best lineup for Kentucky. I'd like Wheeler coming off of the bench instead of starting imo.

How many possessions has UK had that the shot clock has come into play?  I blame Wheeler! 

  • Author

A nice run a very good half so far the the Cats who lead 27-23 timeout Tennessee with 2:34 left in the first half.

Why isn't Wheeler playing?  

I can't watch but I'm tracking this thread.  Sounds like Fredrick is playing big in this half.

  • Author

Most fight I’ve seen out of our boys in a while!!  If they’d quit raising up on every shot fake and close out just a little bit they’d be farther ahead!!

9 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Why isn't Wheeler playing?  

I think they said shoulder.

  • Author

I’ve said it all year, this team is better with Wheeler playing about 10 minutes, anybody that can’t see that is just not looking objectively.

Good timeout by Cal to setup a bunny for Tshiebwe, but he missed.

Cats look a lot more aggressive. Bench is very into it, constantly on their feet.

Thankfully Ziegler is missing everything around the rim.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.