Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Tennessee 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      30%
    • Tennessee
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/14/2023 at 05:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats travel to Knoxville to take on the Vols. The tip-off is scheduled for 12:00 noon on ESPN. I for one am not looking forward to this with the way the Cats have played this year.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I predict I will not watch this disaster, how’s that? Maybe if I see it is close in the second half. I’m not in the “I refuse to watch Kentucky this year” camp, but I’m certainly not going out of my w

  • The only Kentuckian that will enjoy the afternoon in Knoxville will be C. Lofton as his jersey will be retired.

  • Kentucky by one as Jodie Meeks suits up again and drops in 54 on the Vols.

Tennessee  74-54.

Nothing I have seen leads me to believe the Cats will be close in this one. They have shown little to no effort once things get tough, and inevitably make horrible decisions in tight games down the stretch, not to mention lack of a clutch FT shooter. That being said ODDS Shark has UK winning 70-69 and covering the spread. I don't see that happening.

I predict I will not watch this disaster, how’s that? Maybe if I see it is close in the second half. I’m not in the “I refuse to watch Kentucky this year” camp, but I’m certainly not going out of my way to watch games that will probably go extremely poorly. 

The only Kentuckian that will enjoy the afternoon in Knoxville will be C. Lofton as his jersey will be retired.

Kentucky by one as Jodie Meeks suits up again and drops in 54 on the Vols.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Hoping the spread is posted before about 4pm today.

I just have to ask, what does that have to do with who wins?

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I just have to ask, what does that have to do with who wins?

Nothing to do with who actually wins but I want to bet on Tennessee to cover however many points Vegas gives Kentucky as an underdog haha!

Looks like Vols are a 12.5 favorite 

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Looks like Vols are a 12.5 favorite 

Down to 11.5 now. Started at 13.5.

54 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Down to 11.5 now. Started at 13.5.

Now -10.5

That line is dropping is one of those “do they know something we don’t” type of things. 
 

Looks like, no, no they don’t. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.