WestDanville

Who wins?   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lexington Catholic
    • Boyle County

This poll is closed to new votes

22 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I'm anxious to see the crowd tomorrow. Temperatures are supposed to be around 20 degrees, which may temper what should otherwise be a packed house.

Lex Cath usually travels well and there is a lot of buzz in the surrounding area, but like you said that temperature is probably going to keep a lot of people away unfortunately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I know these games between pretty evenly matched teams flip flop in the playoffs so give me Boyle close.

Actually, historically, not these two teams.  They have met pretty regularly for decades and every team that won the regular season meeting actually won in the playoff as well.  

May the trend be broken.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I know these games between pretty evenly matched teams flip flop in the playoffs so give me Boyle close.

14 times Boyle and LC met in both the regular season and playoffs. All 14 times the regular season winner has won the playoff matchup. This is the first time that the regular season winner has not played host in the playoff game so hopefully the trend is the home team in the playoffs always wins. 

1 minute ago, WestDanville said:

14 times Boyle and LC met in both the regular season and playoffs. All 14 times the regular season winner has won the playoff matchup. This is the first time that the regular season winner has not played host in the playoff game so hopefully the trend is the home in the playoffs always wins. 

That is wild. Had no idea!

1 minute ago, WestDanville said:

14 times Boyle and LC met in both the regular season and playoffs. All 14 times the regular season winner has won the playoff matchup. This is the first time that the regular season winner has not played host in the playoff game so hopefully the trend is the home in the playoffs always wins. 

That is an amazing stat and I think after tonight we will be saying 15.

It’s game day and I might ruffle some feathers here with this prediction but if Sage starts, Boyle wins close. If Bodner is the QB Boyle wins by 2+ scores. Not saying Bodner is a better QB just that the offense has run the ball very well with Bodner under center and the more Boyle can keep the LC offense off the field the colder they’ll be.