Florida 41 Ohio St 14

Original Rookie

Congrats to Florida. I was telling my father before he left to go watch the game with some friends that if anything else, I hope the game is one sided so neither team will have any excuses.

I have two friends in Gainsville that are both students at UF, I can only imagine the amount of alcohol that will be consumed this evening.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Florida Gators. The Buckeyes had no answer on either side of the ball and got whipped in every phase of the game, including coaching. Excellent preparation by Meyer as he had the gators ready and stoked.

Congrats to the Buckeyes as you had a good season just didn't finish the job. Congrats to Aaron Pettrey on a great Freshman season. You represented yourself and our community well.2 -2 on extra points with a booming kickoff and made 1 tackle that may have saved a TD. I will forgive you on the facemask call.:lol:

So what will be the main excuse of OSU fans? The layoff? Ginn?

Those are the main excuses I've heard on T.V. thus far, I really don't see Ginn changing the outcome of this one, or even making it that much closer. Ginn is fast but I was more surprised with the speed of the UF defense. Everyone team has a layoff before a bowl game, some are longer than others but a few days don't make a difference in my opinion. If you've earned a spot in the national championship game, your team should be able to overcome the layoff, not saying the Buckeyes didn't just throwing that excuse out the door. The only relevant excuses for OSU is one team showed up to play and the other didn't. Even if OSU showed up tonight it would have been tough defeating the UF defense, they really impressed me tonight especially the front 4. Great win Gators.