Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of the biggest old school rivalries from the old 3A is renewed for this week before playoff dustup.  Ryle coming off a huge battle for the district title losing to Simon Kenton, and CCH blowing out Conner last week.  Not sure how last weeks games affects this one, but there's no love loss between these teams and no one wants to come out of the last game flat, so expect a good one in Union.  This game can be seen live with streaming audio and video on The (859) Sports Radio!!!

  • Replies 198
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    I am utterly shocked to my core to see you picking Cov Cath to lose ?

  • If Ryle takes that course all CovCath has to do is say one Hail Mayer. 

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    I seen both schools play I am picking Ryle Raiders good luck to both teams.

I will be tuning in, thanks for doing this game @859Radio!

I think I like CovCath close in this game but it all depends on who is playing for the Colonels. 

I seen both schools play I am picking Ryle Raiders good luck to both teams.

Close game and it may depend on key players available. I don’t see either team “mailing it in” no matter what. This is not the NFL

Looks to like CCH wins this one.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

I seen both schools play I am picking Ryle Raiders good luck to both teams.

Same here. CCH is dinged up. Interested to see the other CCH QB play against a good team if Pitzer can't go. Leen should have success running but I think Ryle will put up more points in the end. 

On 10/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

I seen both schools play I am picking Ryle Raiders good luck to both teams.

I am utterly shocked to my core to see you picking Cov Cath to lose ?

3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I am utterly shocked to my core to see you picking Cov Cath to lose ?

Why? Ryle has a better line and a good defense. Better qb also.

6 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Why? Ryle has a better line and a good defense. Better qb also.

Because you've picked Cov Cath to lose like every single game this season. And last season.

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Because you've picked Cov Cath to lose like every single game this season. And last season.

Those six losses over the last two years are some big chest beating moments baby! ?

6 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Because you've picked Cov Cath to lose like every single game this season. And last season.

Wrong!

11 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Because you've picked Cov Cath to lose like every single game this season. And last season.

CovCath will be the best team Ryle has EVER beaten if they get the win Friday. LOL

4 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

CovCath will be the best team Ryle has EVER beaten if they get the win Friday. LOL

You're not being serious, right?

My tea leaves say football is down this year in Kentucky meaning there have been multiple better wins.  Remember they made the finals one year and were very good a couple of other times. 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

You're not being serious, right?

No. LOL

I remember Ryle beating some very good teams!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.