NEW Cards' coach...Steve Kragthorpe....

RockPride

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Coach K as he likes to be called is here for the long haul with his relationship with Jurich in the past, but how many Cards fans will shutter with cold chills if he states in his news conference that Louisville is the place that he and his family want to be for the long haul. I have to agree with the other posters that say that Brohm will be gone as all you have to do is to take a look at two examples...#1)Matt Leinhart at USC...he came back and his stock dropped and lost nearly 15-20 million dollars in the process, and #2) Michael Bush...had drastic injury and may have lost millions in the process and no telling what the injury will do to his NFL status. Loyalty to your school and a SHOT to win a national title is nice, but when you have guaranteed money by being a top pick in the NFL that may be too hard to pass by. Plus learning a new system for one season...and no matter how similar offenses may seem there is always new terminology, new schemes, new ways that coaches want you to do things...plus it is not certain that Jeff Brohm will remain QB coach with Coach K at Lousiville...even if he is I think everyone knows it will be for just one year. So personally I think that Brohm will turn pro...and if he does every Cards fan, and football fan in general should wish him luck and say thank you for putting Cardinal football on the map.

What? :confused: This has to be a scam:scared: . All the U.L. fans (or most of them anyway) were sure that Petrino was :D :sssh: not going anywhere. As a matter of fact they got really irritated when that was questioned. RP called Tressell a Weasel at the one post that he may consider leaving OSU for ther Browns. Guess what "Pop goes the U.L. Weasel":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do hope that the fans of the Cards are happy with their new coach.;)

What? :confused: This has to be a scam:scared: . All the U.L. fans (or most of them anyway) were sure that Petrino was :D :sssh: not going anywhere. As a matter of fact they got really irritated when that was questioned. RP called Tressell a Weasel at the one post that he may consider leaving OSU for ther Browns. Guess what "Pop goes the U.L. Weasel":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I do hope that the fans of the Cards are happy with their new coach.;)

It sure didn't take you long to get back in top form!!!!!:lol:

Then you must really be happy!!!!! I wouldn't trade Tressel for your new coach and the ones you have had before him.
Not everyone else is so pollyana, cville. I've seen the Buck boards, and they're not happy with being thrashed.

Not everyone else is so pollyana, cville. I've seen the Buck boards, and they're not happy with being thrashed.

Call it what you want. I am not happy with the loss either, but I won't jump ship.If you make all your decisions by what is on a message board you have far greater problems than the unhappy Buck fans!!! I have had conversation with a certain player and he feels the same about his coach as he did the first day they met.

Call it what you want. I am not happy with the loss either, but I won't jump ship.If you make all your decisions by what is on a message board you have far greater problems than the unhappy Buck fans!!! I have had conversation with a certain player and he feels the same about his coach as he did the first day they met.
Who said anything about letting inmates run an asylum? I just said that there are many Bucks who were embarassed by what happened last night, and are putting it on the coach.

We as fans are very happy...I did say Tressel has some skeletons, though I NEVER said that he would end up at Cleveland...

:fire: