NEW Cards' coach...Steve Kragthorpe....

RockPride

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great hire by Jurich! Kragthorpe has taken doormat Tulsa to a legitamte contender! I know that he also had Mark Nelson on staff at Tulsa with him. UK fans should remeber Nelson for his Coordinating Special Teams under Morriss. It will be interesting to see who Kragthorpe hires as his staff! Does anybody know which current Louisville Assistants went to the Falcons and which ones stayed in hopes of being retained???

Great hire by Jurich! Kragthorpe has taken doormat Tulsa to a legitamte contender! I know that he also had Mark Nelson on staff at Tulsa with him. UK fans should remeber Nelson for his Coordinating Special Teams under Morriss. It will be interesting to see who Kragthorpe hires as his staff! Does anybody know which current Louisville Assistants went to the Falcons and which ones stayed in hopes of being retained???

I wonder too who he will bring to the staff? I have some buddies at both places I would like for him to keep on staff. Excellent hire on Louisville part!

Hearsay.....Seriously...change that avatar it scares me and gives me the hebbie jebbies!!!!!!!!!

I think he should look at Marty Lowe for part of his staff. He is looking for a job back in Louisville.

:laugh:

AllTell was referring to lawyers as "leeches" in the P&R Forum, so I was thinking that I would oblige him . . .

:laugh:

AllTell was referring to lawyers as "leeches" in the P&R Forum, so I was thinking that I would oblige him . . .

Im gonna have to agree...It's kinda freaky...:creepy:

BTW, speaking of leeches, have you seen Jack--- 2?? :D

(I didnt know if I could say that) :lol: