January 11, 200719 yr Author Do more research RP...Rick did fine with the NY Knicks and he didn't "Crawl" anywhere. To end this...Have you ever made a decision in your life that helped you ease your mind, but maybe someone else suffered? We all have. I don't know....but if so, those people would have the right to dislike me, as I do, Saban, wouldn't you agree?
January 11, 200719 yr ^^you are entitled about Saban, but I disagree about him. He just didn't fit there and he has a right to change jobs. I wonder what the folks are saying in Tulsa?
January 11, 200719 yr Author That Kragthorp left for a better job, the fans, and media have praised him, and that's awesome.
January 11, 200719 yr The fact of the matter is this: Everyone is always looking for an opportuinty to "step-up" in life. Contract are made, and contracts are broken. That's a fact for every aspect in business, not just employment. In this instance, I wish Petrino well, and thank him very much for all he's done for our program. The same for Saban, and definitely the same for Kragthorpe!
January 11, 200719 yr It might hurt a little, but how about: "Coack K...all the way!" That would hurt!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.