Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 59 Dixie 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I agree with what Ted was saying too. He didn’t say the QB wasn’t doing well. Just that he misses some open receivers. He’s getting better.   I’m sure he approached the season like he was going

  • Are you suggesting Bottom should start over Benke?!?  I think anyone and everyone would agree that Benke is by far HHS best option at QB.

Posted Images

  • Author

 

I watched the first few touchdowns, Highlands was in command of everything. 

Dixie was missing their second best player glasscock, behind rice and it showed on the dline. Highlands was in command of the whole game. It was domination. Hats off to highlands. They owned the ground the air and the line of scrimmage!!

Absolute dismantling.

I think Benke is getting really comfortable at QB. He has gotten better each week. Highlands D was flying to the ball. Nice win for the birds. 

Seems like Highlands has turned the corner after a rough start to the season?  Nice win for them tonight.

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I think Benke is getting really comfortable at QB. He has gotten better each week. Highlands D was flying to the ball. Nice win for the birds. 

He is but still misses way to many receivers. New tea work on timing and sky’s the limit on this kid. Could be special. Side note, Cam Bottom still throws a very nice ball. Just can’t figure why it doesn’t translate over to varsity start. 

13 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

Seems like Highlands has turned the corner after a rough start to the season?  Nice win for them tonight.

I think so.  They are not "world beaters" but they definitely have improved a lot.

51 minutes ago, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

He is but still misses way to many receivers. New tea work on timing and sky’s the limit on this kid. Could be special. Side note, Cam Bottom still throws a very nice ball. Just can’t figure why it doesn’t translate over to varsity start. 

Are you suggesting Bottom should start over Benke?!?  I think anyone and everyone would agree that Benke is by far HHS best option at QB.

25 minutes ago, throwback32 said:

Are you suggesting Bottom should start over Benke?!?  I think anyone and everyone would agree that Benke is by far HHS best option at QB.

Nope. Didn’t say that. You did. I said can’t figure out “why” it doesn’t translate to varsity. You can’t say Benke throws a better ball! If so, I disagree. And others can’t heart it, or trophy it, or whatever it all they want. Bottom throws a better ball. Period. But Benke obviously the better all around athlete. And he has the Birds 4-2 and heading in the right direction. 

  • Author

Figured the Birds offense would be rolling in this one.

4 minutes ago, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

Nope. Didn’t say that. You did. I said can’t figure out “why” it doesn’t translate to varsity. You can’t say Benke throws a better ball! If so, I disagree. And others can’t heart it, or trophy it, or whatever it all they want. Bottom throws a better ball. Period. But Benke obviously the better all around athlete. And he has the Birds 4-2 and heading in the right direction. 

Lots of people can throw a beautiful ball, doesn’t make them a QB.  I think the Birds are in great hands this year and next with Mr. Benke.  He is the better QB and it’s not close.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.