South Warren vs. Highlands Predictions/Updates (8/20)

Purple88

Who Wins this game?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/20/2022 at 04:00 PM

6 hours ago, BEChargers said:

I interrupted a conversation he was having with one of the Bullitt East coaches so he made me start "chopping and popping" on the whistle.  Aside from that he seemed to still be enjoying his time coaching with his son. 

The fact that you interrupted Chuck Smith and lived to tell about it means you must be like a second son to him.

I've heard it said that Chuck Smith values efficiency. He once killed two stones with one bird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

The fact that you interrupted Chuck Smith and lived to tell about it means you must be like a second son to him.

I've heard it said that Chuck Smith values efficiency. He once killed two stones with one bird.

Freddy Krueger has nightmares about Chuck Smith.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Birds by 14. 

This game feels like a coin flip to me. I feel like it might be very evenly matched.

The thing I’m really interested in is seeing Noon playing defense. He might be able to make a big difference on D. 

• Like 1

One thing that I forgot to include in the preview was the major question surrounding special teams for the Birds this year and early this preseason. It will be interesting to see if those issues are ironed out and what, if any, role they play against SW and beyond. 

3 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

One thing that I forgot to include in the preview was the major question surrounding special teams for the Birds this year and early this preseason. It will be interesting to see if those issues are ironed out and what, if any, role they play against SW and beyond. 

Birds kicker injured?