Antonio Robinson Jr. chooses Beechwood

8 minutes ago, Bluebirdbath said:

Antonio Robinson has Enrolled at Beechwood, I sincerely wish him and his family the best! 

So it’s official. Antonio Robinson Jr has enrolled at Beechwood. 

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/high-school-sports/highly-rated-high-school-football-player-antonio-robinson-jr-enrolls-at-beechwood

Edited by Bluebirdbath
wrong link, it was not active
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Antonio Robinson Jr. chooses Beechwood

I am wondering since it’s been a Beechwood vs Highlands friendly debate going back and forth during the thread, now that the deal is done I have to figure the fine folks of Mayfield & LCA are throwing up their hands like come on man seriously!!!

Last year you get Hergott for another year and now this year you pick Robinson up for his Senior season…..

• Like 3

I would have to think this makes Beechwood a heavy favorite to 3 peat. This also makes me believe they won't lose but maybe one game if that. Beechwood was already going to be a super good team who I thought to be the favorite to win it all before Robinson, his addition just makes them that much better. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GC-Dragons said:

I would have to think this makes Beechwood a heavy favorite to 3 peat. This also makes me believe they won't lose but maybe one game if that. Beechwood was already going to be a super good team who I thought to be the favorite to win it all before Robinson, his addition just makes them that much better. 

Still have to find a QB. The Sophomore Hayden is as of now I’m guessing the starter. He is a big piece to this team. He has plenty of time to grow as he is young. Thankfully he will have what I think will be an even better defense than last year. The tigers will rely on defense early, until the Offense can start to click. 

3 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

I am wondering since it’s been a Beechwood vs Highlands friendly debate going back and forth during the thread, now that the deal is done I have to figure the fine folks of Mayfield & LCA are throwing up their hands like come on man seriously!!!

Last year you get Hergott for another year and now this year you pick Robinson up for his Senior season…..

Mayfield may have cause to say this, but LCA? This off season they added a QB getting power 5 D1 offers.

• Thanks 1

Anyone else find it ironic? When Highlands was rolling people always was said it was because of the kids from Kenton County. Now Beechwood is rolling and it is because of kids living in Fort Thomas. 

And Cov Cath always takes the heat. Well maybe they deserve it for basketball. 

• Haha 1

Rule 2 reads in part:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school.