Antonio Robinson Jr. chooses Beechwood

43 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

Congrats Beechwood. I kind of knew One school would meet all of the Robinsons needs. Thought maybe it was going to be across the River. Highlands just wasn't that interested enough to go that far. Period.

Unless I missed something. Did Beechwood go out of their way at all to change anything or add something to get him? Didn’t their school already have everything he was wanting, like the early graduation?

So did I miss something, because this post makes it sound like Beechwood went out of their way to change things to get him? 

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Unless I missed something. Did Beechwood go out of their way at all to change anything or add something to get him? Didn’t their school already have everything he was wanting, like the early graduation?

So did I miss something, because this post makes it sound like Beechwood went out of their way to change things to get him? 

Is the dad a coach at Beechwood?

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Is the dad a coach at Beechwood?

I think I heard that. Which wasn’t his dad a coach down in Florida too? With so many people not wanting to coach anymore. Doesn’t sound like bad business to also add a coach who has experience coaching either. 

I'm failing to see what Beechwood did or gave in to. To make sure they got him, like that post I quoted seemed to suggest. 

15 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I think I heard that. Which wasn’t his dad a coach down in Florida too? With so many people not wanting to coach anymore. Doesn’t sound like bad business to also add a coach who has experience coaching either. 

I'm failing to see what Beechwood did or gave in to. To make sure they got him, like that post I quoted seemed to suggest. 

As an outsider looking in my gut feeling is Beechwood was the best place for Mr. Robinson and why wouldn't the Beechwood staff want to learn from his dad and vice versa. 

• Like 4