Jump to content

Jacob Meyer De-Commitment


Recommended Posts

The 2023 PG just decommited, after having an awesome junior season and a successful spring/summer on the biggest AAU circuit I’d say it’s safe to assume he is headed for something bigger and better. Kid athletically is off the charts and has plenty of skill to score at the next level. Just has to quit taking plays off on defense and the sky is the limit. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also idk if anybody has seen the video of him and Bronny James going at it but it’s a treat to watch, and Indy Heat actually won the game by 30. I’ll see if I can find it again and pin it in thread.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

The 2023 PG just decommited, after having an awesome junior season and a successful spring/summer on the biggest AAU circuit I’d say it’s safe to assume he is headed for something bigger and better. Kid athletically is off the charts and has plenty of skill to score at the next level. Just has to quit taking plays off on defense and the sky is the limit. 

De-commit from where?

What offers does he have currently?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, GoBucks97 said:

Also idk if anybody has seen the video of him and Bronny James going at it but it’s a treat to watch, and Indy Heat actually won the game by 30. I’ll see if I can find it again and pin it in thread.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 4:39 PM, I gotta go to work said:

Good move. Surprised he committed to WKU so early. Cincinnati would be a great fit.

Would not be surprised on bit if he lands at UC.  I believe dad is a UC grad who played baseball there if I am not mistaken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Would not be surprised on bit if he lands at UC.  I believe dad is a UC grad who played baseball there if I am not mistaken.

Correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.