Jacob Meyer De-Commitment

The 2023 PG just decommited, after having an awesome junior season and a successful spring/summer on the biggest AAU circuit I’d say it’s safe to assume he is headed for something bigger and better. Kid athletically is off the charts and has plenty of skill to score at the next level. Just has to quit taking plays off on defense and the sky is the limit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

The 2023 PG just decommited, after having an awesome junior season and a successful spring/summer on the biggest AAU circuit I’d say it’s safe to assume he is headed for something bigger and better. Kid athletically is off the charts and has plenty of skill to score at the next level. Just has to quit taking plays off on defense and the sky is the limit. 

De-commit from where?

What offers does he have currently?

19 hours ago, GoBucks97 said:

Also idk if anybody has seen the video of him and Bronny James going at it but it’s a treat to watch, and Indy Heat actually won the game by 30. I’ll see if I can find it again and pin it in thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2022 at 4:39 PM, I gotta go to work said:

Good move. Surprised he committed to WKU so early. Cincinnati would be a great fit.

Would not be surprised on bit if he lands at UC.  I believe dad is a UC grad who played baseball there if I am not mistaken.