Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray coach to Louisville?

Featured Replies

He is on a roll! Could the dirty birds reach out to Murray for their next coach? Could do worse?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No.

  • Carl Spackler
    Carl Spackler

    Archie Miller from Dayton to Indiana?  Eric Musselman from Nevada to Arkansas?  Porter Moser from Loyola to Oklahoma? 

  • Recruiting, that's about it from the way I see it.  Him having played at Louisville does nothing for me.

  • Author

Was the talk in Evansville along with the good player from Morehead heading to a bigger school next year.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is this in the news?

No.

I would think the Cards faithful would not be happy with the Murray coach....but he can coach. They need a hire that will get the fan base back on track. Will be interesting.

You don't normally see a big boy high major school take a flyer on a mid-major coach. I actually don't know a time it has ever happened and don't anticipate this being any different. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Kenny Payne will be the coach at Louisville, assuming nothing changes. 

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Kenny Payne will be the coach at Louisville, assuming nothing changes. 

Do they have to wait until the Knicks season is officially over to make any kind of announcement with Kenny?

8 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Do they have to wait until the Knicks season is officially over to make any kind of announcement with Kenny?

No, but they are waiting until Louisville’s season is over. I’d imagine we know within a few days after they lose in the ACC tournament. 

If we get a week past them losing and we haven’t heard anything, my confidence in it being Payne would greatly diminish. 

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

No, but they are waiting until Louisville’s season is over. I’d imagine we know within a few days after they lose in the ACC tournament. 

If we get a week past them losing and we haven’t heard anything, my confidence in it being Payne would greatly diminish. 

I figured they'd wait until the Cards season was done.   But the Knicks will play into April.  But if they don't have to wait until then to make a move, I say the sooner the better.  Lots of work to be done.

5 minutes ago, The Raven said:

I figured they's wait until the Cards season was done.   But the Knicks will play into April.  But of they dan't have to wait until then to make a move, I say the sooner the better.  Lots of work to be done.

If KP is the guy, they won’t wait until the Knicks finish. 

If KP is the guy, he'll leave the Knicks pretty quick. No way he waits until the season is over. 

  • Author

The Knicks season is over, every day you wait you are losing ground with recruiting! 

If he is for sure their man, I'm wondering if the agreement is already there and they are just waiting for Louisville to get bounced from the ACC tourney.   It is possible he is already doing recruiting.

11 hours ago, bugatti said:

You don't normally see a big boy high major school take a flyer on a mid-major coach. I actually don't know a time it has ever happened and don't anticipate this being any different. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Archie Miller from Dayton to Indiana?  Eric Musselman from Nevada to Arkansas?  Porter Moser from Loyola to Oklahoma? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.