Does anyone else get the feeling...

Original Rookie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I think the long lay off has shown to have an affect on teams. I don't think much of Carr as a coach and I just don't think he had his team ready. I think Michigan is better then what they showed against USC. Tressel has proven he will have his team ready to play after the lay off. We will have to see how Florida handles it. That is not to say I don't think Flordia has a chance I just don't think their chance has increased.

I'll be rooting for Florida in this one so hopefully they win it. I think Florida will be more battle tested. After seeing USC spank UM like they did I think Ohio State is a very overrated team. OSU might prove me wrong but I hope they don't I don't like the Big 10 and root against every team in it.

I've thought the Buckeyes have been over-hyped all year...I do believe they've earned the #1 ranking, but, I've heard alot of people talking as if they were by far and away the best team in college football and I just don't see it...They've looked very beatable in several games I've seen and I think Florida has a very good chance of beating them...The Rose Bowl really did nothing to change the way i've felt all along...

That Florida has a little better chance in the title game after seeing Michigan getting it handed to them?

I have to admit that my thinking changed a little - although for the life of me I can't figure out how USC got beat by UCLA. While I'm a little bit guilty of subscribing to the OSU hype; I am one of those rare voices in the wilderness who is on record as saying that I didn't really think that Michigan played OSU all that close - just on the scoreboard.

I do not think UF will win, but Urban Meyer is a good big game coach (as is Tressel) and I believe he will have his team ready... I would like UF's chances a lot more than if Michigan had the rematch, simply because of coaching which is really important in bowl games.

I have said all along that Florida has a shot at winning . They present some problems with their speed on defense.

It should be an exciting game. Ohio State has many weapons of their own so I think they win. It should be an exciting game. Can't wait!!!

I have said all along that Florida has a shot at winning . They present some problems with their speed on defense.

It should be an exciting game. Ohio State has many weapons of their own so I think they win. It should be an exciting game. Can't wait!!!

Hey, cvillecat, wouldn't it be nice to see a young man from eatern KY kick the winning FG for OS in the winding seconds.

I do not think UF will win, but Urban Meyer is a good big game coach (as is Tressel) and I believe he will have his team ready... I would like UF's chances a lot more than if Michigan had the rematch, simply because of coaching which is really important in bowl games.

Giving Meyer nearly a month to prepare could be a scary thing for the Buckeye defense. Expect a great offensive game plan with trick plays and plenty of Tim Tebow.

This game will be very high scoring IMO.