Does anyone else get the feeling...

Original Rookie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Florida has a little better chance in the title game after seeing Michigan getting it handed to them?

Not really. USC also hammered the Arkansas team that Florida struggled to subdue.

Hey, cvillecat, wouldn't it be nice to see a young man from eatern KY kick the winning FG for OS in the winding seconds.

That would be an answer to my Prayer!!! and his I'm sure!! It couldn't happen to a better person & Family. I wish him nothing but the best no matter what the final chapter reads.:thumb:

Giving Meyer nearly a month to prepare could be a scary thing for the Buckeye defense. Expect a great offensive game plan with trick plays and plenty of Tim Tebow.

This game will be very high scoring IMO.

Meyer is a pretty good coach and I am sure will have a nice gameplan but the guy across from him on the other sidelines knows a little about coaching as well. Tebow may be a factor. As Rockpride pointed out their may a Leake in the Gator offense.

OSU exposed a few serious flaws in Michigan, and USC copied the blueprint. I don't think it says anything on OSU/Florida...

All it says to me is that USC blew it big time against UCLA. They were the best team I saw this year other than OSU and I was really looking forward to that matchup. Oh well...that's the way it goes. It's not easy to keep winning all the time. That's one thing I really like about Pete Carroll. He doesn't let things like that affect his team...they get upset by UCLA with one of their worst performances in 5 years and miss out on a chance to play for the title. But, he gets them to regroup and refocus and bring their A-game when a lot of teams might be down about missing out on the big dance.

I still think they are better than anyone but OSU, but there are no complaints. They didn't get it done when they had to, plain and simple.

^ It's not Leak, though he did throw double digit INT's this year, but Tebow will make some mistakes as well.

I'll be interested to see if the package for Tebow includes him putting many balls in the air. I'd look for a healthy dose of sweeps and draws, with maybe a pass or two to keep them honest. I'd hope that Leak will be given the lion-share of the time to give them the best chance to win.

I'm not saying he won't throw any INT's, I'm simply saying that he isn't going to make mistakes (IMHO) because the moment is too big for him.

If tOSU is depending on a 4-year starter making mistakes to win the game, they are barking up the wrong tree. IMHO.

Ohio St. may well win the game, they are favored after all. However, I don't think it'll be because of Leak gaffes.

Really? Unfortunately, I think that is one reason (and the biggest reason) why Ohio State will win.

I don't think this happened all year, but is there a chance UM has a package with both Tebow and Leak in the game at the same time. Maybe run a little veer?:D

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see some kind of package similar to the one Arkansas runs with McFadden and Felix Jones. Tebow at QB and Percy Harvin in deep motion. In watching some of the bowls, it seems every team in the nation is running this once or twice a game.