Most Pleasant NFL Surprise This Year

Biggest Overachiever in the NFL This Year?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Overachiever in the NFL This Year?

• New York Jets
    • Tennessee Titans
    • San Diego Chargers
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Chicago Bears
    • Other

Titans.

With the way they started, the Steve McNair drama, and the Albert Haynesworth stomping incident, this team could have ended up as bad as the Raiders.

I have never been a huge Vince Young fan, but bottom line is the guy is a winner.

Jeff Fischer also deserves credit for doing more with less. The Titans play in a smaller market, and don't have a roster full of stars, yet they ended up with nearly the same record as the undersachieving Bengals, Broncos, and Falcons.

Da Bears! - Lovie Smith is a great person and coach. They are not pretty, but they just win. Old time down and dirty football, with some big special team play.

It hurts to say these things, I'm a Green Bay fan.

Titans.

With the way they started, the Steve McNair drama, and the Albert Haynesworth stomping incident, this team could have ended up as bad as the Raiders.

I have never been a huge Vince Young fan, but bottom line is the guy is a winner.

Jeff Fischer also deserves credit for doing more with less. The Titans play in a smaller market, and don't have a roster full of stars, yet they ended up with nearly the same record as the undersachieving Bengals, Broncos, and Falcons.

:thumb: