Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anybody "in the know"? When will KHSAA get their scoreboard fixed?

Featured Replies

The www.khsaa.org scoreboards have gotten worse and worse and worse....not in terms of content, in terms of responsiveness.   There appears to be some kind of server issue, and it appears to be getting worse.

Navigating in the scoreboards from one team to another, or to stats pages, or roster pages, takes longer and longer....and quite often, after a long wait, you get rewarded with a "502-Bad Gateway" error.

At first, I thought this could be an issue with my computer.....but I've since found the same issues with both of my laptops, my wife's laptop, my son's laptop, and my work computer.   It happens at home, at work, and on the road when I connect via a wireless jetpack.

And the issue is getting much, much worse.   Today, it's been almost a complete waste of time trying to peruse the site.    

Anybody happen to have the inside scoop on what's going on / what the issue is?   Anyone have an idea when they might have it fixed?
CM

So, like you, I cover a region. Have to do a lot of navigating around the scoreboard for results and stats. It’s not good, and I agree, getting worse. And definitely most noticeable when trying to pull game stats.

I've had  the same problems today.

Happy to hear that it's not just my computer.  Has been ongoing and annoying.

First time I looked yesterday evening it was okay. A few minutes later I got the 502.  Haven’t checked today. 

Seems to be working this morning. 

There were multiple different websites down yesterday.  I think it had to do with the server that the websites are hosted on.  But I’m not a tech guy. 

2 hours ago, brooksville said:

There were multiple different websites down yesterday.  I think it had to do with the server that the websites are hosted on.  But I’m not a tech guy. 

It hasn’t been just yesterday though. It’s been getting progressively, albeit slowly, worse all season.

I know brackets are the responsibility of the host school but is it odd that at noon on Saturday not a single region tournament bracket is available on the KHSAA site?

Seems like this last week has gotten a little worse each day. I was like everyone else, I thought it may be just me until I tried it every way possible. 

The month of February hasn't been too kind if you use the site pretty often like many of us do. 

56 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Don't hold your breath. 

What’s the deal, Randy? Bad technology or are the people running it dropping the ball?

Per the KHSAA website, it appears one of the new hires from January is responsible for the scoreboard. This thread started after that hire and it has been consistently bad since then. It appears the KHSAA is taking one of the great tools for media and fans and driving it into the ground. 

1 minute ago, Falcon Pride said:

Shocking!!

I mean literally yes it is. Scoreboard is probably the best of its kind in the United States. That’s why people are curious what the problem is.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.