Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Featured Replies

I think this is an extremely interesting trial given all the circumstances. It looks like the jury has been selected and things should get rolling pretty soon. 

Is there any chance that the general public ever hears of the depths this sex trafficking truly went to? 

Is there any chance that ALL individuals involved actually face punishment for being involved? 

I just to Maxwell stays under 24 hour supervision so we can get to a point where victims have at least a little bit of justice. 

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't care about any of that, I care about justice.  I would like to see everyone ever on one of those planes or especially on the island (or other location of the crimes) investigated and charged i

  • I am against the death penalty.  With that said, I don't know if it is possible in a case like this but if it is I would leverage it to make Maxwell out every client. 

  • Because of the nature of the trial I understand it not being on TV but I would like to see more formal "readouts" of what happens each day, what the testimony is, and who is implicated.

First witness in the trial is Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr., a longtime pilot for Epstein. He piloted roundabout 1,000 trips for Epstein over a 28 year period. He stated that Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's "number two" in life, and stated somewhat emphatically that, despite periodically leaving the cockpit on flights to go to the bathroom or get coffee in the rear of the plane, he never witnessed anything or saw any items present on the plane that made him ever suspect that any sex or sexual activity had taken place or was/would be taking place.

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

First witness in the trial is Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr., a longtime pilot for Epstein. He piloted roundabout 1,000 trips for Epstein over a 28 year period. He stated that Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's "number two" in life, and stated somewhat emphatically that, despite periodically leaving the cockpit on flights to go to the bathroom or get coffee in the rear of the plane, he never witnessed anything or saw any items present on the plane that made him ever suspect that any sex or sexual activity had taken place or was/would be taking place.

That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I have no idea if any of this means anything but I have seen it circulating.

On the FIRST day of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
The CEO of Twitter resigned.
The CFO of Walmart resigned.
The CEO of CNBC resigned.

The Washington Examiner covered the opening statements in the trial.

Prosecutor Laura Pomerantz began her opening statement by telling the story of a 14-year-old girl named "Jane" who was attending a youth camp.

"She was sitting at a picnic table for kids when a man and woman walked by," Pomerantz told the jury. "The man introduced himself as someone who gave scholarships for kids. They asked Jane for her phone number. What Jane didn't know then was that this meeting at summer camp was the beginning of a nightmare that would last for years."

Pomerantz said Maxwell and Epstein were cohorts who "promised these girls the world."

She said Maxwell would earn their trust and offer them money to "massage" Epstein, which would turn into an opportunity for Epstein to touch the girls inappropriately.

Pomerantz said Maxwell knew the victims were well below the age of consent but that she preyed on their inexperience and even helped arrange travel for some between Epstein's homes in Palm Beach, Florida, his Manhattan townhouse, as well as properties in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and London.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/prosecutors-give-graphic-details-of-abuse-during-opening-statements-in-ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-trial

=================

It is hard to come up with words to describe how bad all that is if true.  

From dailywire.com:

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) accidentally released information revealed this week on hundreds of previously undisclosed flights taken by planes belonging to child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein.

The new FAA records also reveal 704 previously unknown flights taken by Epstein’s planes. These include hundreds of trips from a three-year gap in the public record, from 2013 to 2016, when the jets’ movements were unaccounted for.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/faa-accidentally-releases-information-on-704-previously-unknown-flights-taken-by-epsteins-planes-report?

==================

Just think how much there is we either don't know or will never know.

 

The scope and magnitude of human trafficking and the abuse of children is completely out of control and going on everywhere around us sadly. I'm quite certain that all that above is very true. 

If average Joe Schmo from NKY is doing it..can you imagine what someone with unlimited resources, syncophants willing to do his dirty work, and a socipathic mind could do? 

It's all very sad. This is going to be very interesting to see where this trial goes and what comes out of it. 

  • Author
21 hours ago, theguru said:

The Washington Examiner covered the opening statements in the trial.

Prosecutor Laura Pomerantz began her opening statement by telling the story of a 14-year-old girl named "Jane" who was attending a youth camp.

"She was sitting at a picnic table for kids when a man and woman walked by," Pomerantz told the jury. "The man introduced himself as someone who gave scholarships for kids. They asked Jane for her phone number. What Jane didn't know then was that this meeting at summer camp was the beginning of a nightmare that would last for years."

Pomerantz said Maxwell and Epstein were cohorts who "promised these girls the world."

She said Maxwell would earn their trust and offer them money to "massage" Epstein, which would turn into an opportunity for Epstein to touch the girls inappropriately.

Pomerantz said Maxwell knew the victims were well below the age of consent but that she preyed on their inexperience and even helped arrange travel for some between Epstein's homes in Palm Beach, Florida, his Manhattan townhouse, as well as properties in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and London.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/prosecutors-give-graphic-details-of-abuse-during-opening-statements-in-ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-trial

=================

It is hard to come up with words to describe how bad all that is if true.  

I'm absolutely speechless and I doubt none of it. 

If this is the case, get all information you can out of her and execute her. I'm no huge capital punishment guy, but (assuming she's involved in majority of the women) this calls for it, IMO. 

Just now, ChickenWyngz said:

I'm absolutely speechless and I doubt none of it. 

If this is the case, get all information you can out of her and execute her. I'm no huge capital punishment guy, but (assuming she's involved in majority of the women) this calls for it, IMO. 

I am against the death penalty.  With that said, I don't know if it is possible in a case like this but if it is I would leverage it to make Maxwell out every client. 

I can’t help but feel like the amount of money and power involved in this case is going to affect this case in ways we won’t be able to comprehend.   

3 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I can’t help but feel like the amount of money and power involved in this case is going to affect this case in ways we won’t be able to comprehend.   

I agree.  I think that is the reason it has taken this long for anyone to do anything meaningful. 

23 hours ago, theguru said:

I have no idea if any of this means anything but I have seen it circulating.

On the FIRST day of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
The CEO of Twitter resigned.
The CFO of Walmart resigned.
The CEO of CNBC resigned.

Maybe, if it were true. Dorsey did resign. The Walmart CFO is still with Walmart and through 2022 when they search for and find a replacement. And the CEO of CNBC is still there (they don't have a CEO, but do have a Chairman, who isn't going anywhere). That took me 20 seconds to fact check as it seemed fishy.

As I tell people all the time, be careful where you get your info from and what is shared.

Now watch all of this take place ?

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

Maybe, if it were true. Dorsey did resign. The Walmart CFO is still with Walmart and through 2022 when they search for and find a replacement. And the CEO of CNBC is still there (they don't have a CEO, but a Chairman, who isn't going anywhere). That took me 20 seconds to fact check.

As I tell people all the time, be careful where you get your info from and what is shared.

Now watch all of this take place ?

Like I said, I have no idea if it means anything. 

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

I can’t help but feel like the amount of money and power involved in this case is going to affect this case in ways we won’t be able to comprehend.   

Or possibly, won't even know in the first place.  The dancing and string-pulling going on behind the curtain may be mind-boggling.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Maybe, if it were true. Dorsey did resign. The Walmart CFO is still with Walmart and through 2022 when they search for and find a replacement. And the CEO of CNBC is still there (they don't have a CEO, but do have a Chairman, who isn't going anywhere). That took me 20 seconds to fact check as it seemed fishy.

As I tell people all the time, be careful where you get your info from and what is shared.

Now watch all of this take place ?

Even if it were true none have ever been linked to this mess. And if they were linked, the resignations wouldn’t change, fix or hide anything. I don’t doubt that this might be big. And it does appear that Epstein knew and hung out with A LOT of famous people, just based on the hundreds of pictures that you see him in. Those pictures don’t mean those people all took part in the awful stuff that Epstein was involved in. This is one of those cases where I think many are connecting dots that aren’t necessarily connectable.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.