Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Featured Replies

No Politics Policy

Any mention, discussion, and media regarding politics or political figures is expressly prohibited on BluegrassPreps. This includes, but is not limited to the mention or names of any elected or publicly appointed officials, both domestic and foreign, by name, title, or by the offices held (e.g. - president, governor, chancellor, mayor, minister, senator, congressman, commissioner, attorney general, county clerk, magistrate, Beshear, Clinton, Lincoln, Merkel, Obama, Putin, Reagan, Roosevelt, Trudeau, Trump, etc). Any direct references or inferences to political terminology and activities, (e.g. - government, Democrat, Republican, GOP, conservative, liberal, campaign, lobby, legislature, bill, legislative process, filibuster, caucus, etc) and anything else deemed political in nature by the BGP staff is also prohibited from the site. Likewise, this also includes 3rd party links to articles that are political in name or in nature. Additionally, the use of names/nicknames deemed by the BGP staff as references to political figures (e.g. - Andy, Donald, Tricky Dick, Slick Willy) will not be permitted on BluegrassPreps.

Keeping in mind BGP's core purpose as a sports-discussion community, discussion of the the managing bodies specifically serving over high school, college, amateur, and professional sports leagues (KHSAA, NCAA, IOC, MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL et al), along with the officers, officials and the titles held by the individuals within those organizations is permitted on BGP. Similarly, high school and college/university administrators and officials, when discussed in a strictly non-political manner, are all permissible on BGP.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't care about any of that, I care about justice.  I would like to see everyone ever on one of those planes or especially on the island (or other location of the crimes) investigated and charged i

  • I am against the death penalty.  With that said, I don't know if it is possible in a case like this but if it is I would leverage it to make Maxwell out every client. 

  • Because of the nature of the trial I understand it not being on TV but I would like to see more formal "readouts" of what happens each day, what the testimony is, and who is implicated.

  • Author

It's crazy how little coverage this case is getting. I honestly expected it to be a much bigger deal. 

Anyone have any updates as of yet? 

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

It's crazy how little coverage this case is getting. I honestly expected it to be a much bigger deal. 

Anyone have any updates as of yet? 

I wish this was on court tv like the other recent big trials were.

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

It's crazy how little coverage this case is getting. I honestly expected it to be a much bigger deal. 

Anyone have any updates as of yet? 

 

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I wish this was on court tv like the other recent big trials were.

This is actually by design. And no, it is not a media conspiracy which is circulating out there. It is because federal trials are seldom broadcast and the sensitive nature of minors being involved.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, bugatti said:

 

This is actually by design. And no, it is not a media conspiracy which is circulating out there. It is because federal trials are seldom broadcast and the sensitive nature of minors being involved.

I certainly buy the bolded. As far as federal trials not being broadcasts, they probably should be honestly. It would show a little transparency, but in this situation I understand 100%. 

7 minutes ago, bugatti said:

This is actually by design. And no, it is not a media conspiracy which is circulating out there. It is because federal trials are seldom broadcast and the sensitive nature of minors being involved.

Cameras have been banned in federal courtrooms since the 1940s.

Because of the nature of the trial I understand it not being on TV but I would like to see more formal "readouts" of what happens each day, what the testimony is, and who is implicated.

8 hours ago, theguru said:

Because of the nature of the trial I understand it not being on TV but I would like to see more formal "readouts" of what happens each day, what the testimony is, and who is implicated.

I am not sure if the information is coming from the trial or just coming out in conjunction with the trial.  But there are daily drops hitting the social media outlets.  Some related to the powers that be and others are business people and celebrities. 

George Clooney got "featured" today. 

By now it should obvious to all that the entire Epstein Island/Ranch thing was very dark and very involved and was a large scale blackmail operation that implicates global figures.  It seems none of the "regular" news outlets want to cover this out of concern where the threads lead.  If they (traditional news outlets) were to really start pulling on the threads that will come out of this, it would likely involve hundreds of well known figures. 

 

 

 

  • Author
10 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

I am not sure if the information is coming from the trial or just coming out in conjunction with the trial.  But there are daily drops hitting the social media outlets.  Some related to the powers that be and others are business people and celebrities. 

George Clooney got "featured" today. 

By now it should obvious to all that the entire Epstein Island/Ranch thing was very dark and very involved and was a large scale blackmail operation that implicates global figures.  It seems none of the "regular" news outlets want to cover this out of concern where the threads lead.  If they (traditional news outlets) were to really start pulling on the threads that will come out of this, it would likely involve hundreds of well known figures. 

 

 

 

Which seems like it would get you more views than the news outlets who won't report it. I thought clicks and views were the key to their success! 

Is George Clooney accused of being on Epstein Island or flying on the Lolita Express, or something else?

I fully believe the scale of this would likely shock even the most informed of us about the evils of the world. What I'm sure is happening here is that the right people are being paid and/or threatened to ensure the usual blanket coverage of a trial with this much interest is not given. 

Love the conspiracy theory world we live in today. No, this is not the lead story on the news, but literally every major news outlet is covering it and they have access to it either in person or at the courthouse next door. But we know, we don't trust the media, so we create our own reality. I think it has a juicy feel to it because people want to know what high ranking officials or celebrities were involved, but a few seconds of research will tell you the prosecutors are not making a Netflix documentary trying to expose George Clooney, Dr. Fauci, or the Maharishi. These people are not on trial. They are building the case these were sick individuals (Epstein and Maxwell) that preyed upon innocent minors.

Look, it has been well documented already that Epstein and Maxwell had a deep network of powerful people in their world or at their private island. And I do agree we may never know the full extent of it. But how is that different than any other criminal ring? The grand prize is slicing off the head of the dragon. If after that domino, others tumble, then even better.

5 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Love the conspiracy theory world we live in today. No, this is not the lead story on the news, but literally every major news outlet is covering it and they have access to it either in person or at the courthouse next door. But we know, we don't trust the media, so we create our own reality. I think it has a juicy feel to it because people want to know what high ranking officials or celebrities were involved, but a few seconds of research will tell you the prosecutors are not making a Netflix documentary trying to expose George Clooney, Dr. Fauci, or the Maharishi. These people are not on trial. They are building the case these were sick individuals (Epstein and Maxwell) that preyed upon innocent minors.

Look, it has been well documented already that Epstein and Maxwell had a deep network of powerful people in their world or at their private island. And I do agree we may never know the full extent of it. But how is that different than any other criminal ring? The grand prize is slicing off the head of the dragon. If after that domino falls others tumble, then even better.

If the rule of law was equally applied to all, especially the elite, rich, and powerful, the conspiracy theory world we live in today would have much less traction. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Is George Clooney accused of being on Epstein Island or flying on the Lolita Express, or something else?

The internet took off last year with a picture of Clooney and Chris Wallace at Epstein Island. The only problem? The picture was in Italy, where George Clooney lives and not related at all to Jeffery Epstein.

Maxwell and Clooney are rumored to have hooked up 20 years ago or so.

Not sure why (or even if) George Clooney was discussed at yesterday's trial. Seems like that would have made some headlines, but I am not seeing anything to confirm that.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, theguru said:

If the rule of law was equally applied to all, especially the elite, rich, and powerful, the conspiracy theory world we live in today would have much less traction. 

This and the fact that majority of our world (to their own fault) get their news from social media, which has been proven time and time again to manipulate what we see and stretch truth. 

4 minutes ago, bugatti said:

The internet took off last year with a picture of Clooney and Chris Wallace at Epstein Island. The only problem? The picture was in Italy, where George Clooney lives and not related at all to Jeffery Epstein.

Maxwell and Clooney are rumored to have hooked up 20 years ago or so.

Not sure why (or even if) George Clooney was discussed at yesterday's trial. Seems like that would have made some headlines, but I am not seeing anything to confirm that.

This proves my point above. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.