Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, bugatti said:

Love the conspiracy theory world we live in today. No, this is not the lead story on the news, but literally every major news outlet is covering it and they have access to it either in person or at the courthouse next door. But we know, we don't trust the media, so we create our own reality. I think it has a juicy feel to it because people want to know what high ranking officials or celebrities were involved, but a few seconds of research will tell you the prosecutors are not making a Netflix documentary trying to expose George Clooney, Dr. Fauci, or the Maharishi. These people are not on trial. They are building the case these were sick individuals (Epstein and Maxwell) that preyed upon innocent minors.

Look, it has been well documented already that Epstein and Maxwell had a deep network of powerful people in their world or at their private island. And I do agree we may never know the full extent of it. But how is that different than any other criminal ring? The grand prize is slicing off the head of the dragon. If after that domino, others tumble, then even better.

Somehow, I think people WANT this to be a big deal that involves many famous high ranking or Hollywood figures, and ultimately validates their reasons for disliking said figures. Kind of a big opportunity for people to wag their fingers and say “I told you so”. I don’t doubt that some powerful, rich people are involved. However, I don’t think it’s as many, or necessarily the people many believe or want it to be. Even little secrets that involve lots of people are hard to keep. Big secrets involving big people are even harder to keep. And just having pictures taken with or running in the same circles with a guy, doesn’t make you guilty. Unfortunately, the only guy who really knows, killed himself in his prison cell (which I know many, if not most don’t believe).

Edited by rjs4470

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I don't care about any of that, I care about justice.  I would like to see everyone ever on one of those planes or especially on the island (or other location of the crimes) investigated and charged i

  • I am against the death penalty.  With that said, I don't know if it is possible in a case like this but if it is I would leverage it to make Maxwell out every client. 

  • Because of the nature of the trial I understand it not being on TV but I would like to see more formal "readouts" of what happens each day, what the testimony is, and who is implicated.

18 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

Somehow, I think people WANT this to be a big deal that involves many famous high ranking or Hollywood figures, and ultimately validates their reasons for disliking said figures. Kind of a big opportunity for people to wag their fingers and say “I told you so”. I don’t doubt that some powerful, rich people are involved. However, I don’t think it’s as many, or necessarily the people many believe or want it to be. Even little secrets that involve lots of people are hard to keep. Big secrets involving big people are even harder to keep. And just having pictures taken with or running in the same circles with a guy, doesn’t make you guilty. Unfortunately, the only guy who really knows, killed himself in his prison cell (which I know many, if not most don’t believe).

I don't care about any of that, I care about justice.  I would like to see everyone ever on one of those planes or especially on the island (or other location of the crimes) investigated and charged if at all possible.  Who it is doesn't matter, it is what they did. 

  • Author

I understand that they have to produce some kind of defense, but the Maxwell team going with the blame the victims defense is sickening.

Just now, ChickenWyngz said:

I understand that they have to produce some kind of defense, but they Maxwell team going with the blame the victims defense is sickening.

I think it would all be more productive if they would have offered Maxwell immunity in exchange for the goods on everyone else.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

I think it would all be more productive if they would have offered Maxwell immunity in exchange for the goods on everyone else.

I disagreed with this entirely the first time I heard it, but the longer this drags out the more that I agree. She's definitely a "big fish" in this and it would suck to lose that, but if it leads to prosecution of all of the other sickos then it needs to be considered. 

5 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I disagreed with this entirely the first time I heard it, but the longer this drags out the more that I agree. She's definitely a "big fish" in this and it would suck to lose that, but if it leads to prosecution of all of the other sickos then it needs to be considered. 

I hear you.  Sometimes you have to cut your losses on things you really want and go with what is the best for the masses/victims.  Plus, if they did it that way then it would make the civil cases much easier to prove for all the victims and in the end I believe that would be what is best. 

One more thing, maybe the goal is to give Maxwell a long prison sentence and then offer some type of super early release for her full cooperation but that sounds like a pretty big gamble. 

  • Author

Looks like one of the many black books that Epstein kept contacts in has been allowed to be used as evidence in the case. 

Apparently he kept several, which isn't shocking with a that has so many connections, but it makes you wonder what kind of connections are in there. 

1 minute ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Looks like one of the many black books that Epstein kept contacts in has been allowed to be used as evidence in the case. 

Apparently he kept several, which isn't shocking with a that has so many connections, but it makes you wonder what kind of connections are in there. 

Generally speaking rich people. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

Generally speaking rich people. 

Most likely. I wondered if it is being used as evidence if this was his book of contacts with girls information, notes, etc. that would hopefully spell doom for some of these scumbags. 

Guilty!

From the dailywire.com:

The jury found Maxwell guilty on five of six counts on Wednesday, including conspiracy to entice individuals under 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in “illegal sexual activity,” conspiracy to transport individuals under 17 to travel in interstate commerce with intent to engage in “illegal sexual activity,” transportation of an individual under 17 with intent to engage in “illegal sexual activity,” conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of individuals under 18, and sex trafficking of an individual under 18.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-former-girlfriend-found-guilty-in-sex-abuse-trial

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.