Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Male vs. Trinity - Playoff Edition  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Two of the "Big 3" collide for a second time this season in one of the 6A Semifinals. Male won the first battle 24-10, but Trinity seems to have found their stride. Will the Dawgs hold serve at home, or will Trinity advance to a shot at at three-peat?

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted same thing In X thread, who else misses the old double headers at Cardinal Stadium? How fun would tonight be?  

I said in the preseason that Trinity’s schedule was brutal. This proves it.

I'm going with Trinity because I always go with Trinity. 

My gut says Male is the better team, even with Trinity's late push.

If Ryle doesn't turn the ball over six times last night, that is a much different game. I think Male is considerably better than Ryle, and don't anticipate them giving up the rock that much. 

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

My gut says Male is the better team, even with Trinity's late push.

If Ryle doesn't turn the ball over six times last night, that is a much different game. I think Male is considerably better than Ryle, and don't anticipate them giving up the rock that much. 

If I did not stop to buy gas before my trip this morning my car would have run out of fuel on the interstate…..but I stopped for gas. Ifs and buts, candy and nuts…..

• Like 1
Just now, MBKT said:

If I did not stop to buy gas before my trip this morning my car would have run out of fuel on the interstate…..but I stopped for gas. Ifs and buts, candy and nuts…..

Oh I agree, completely. 

My point in saying that was Male isn't Ryle, and Male's QB likely won't give it away like Ryle's did. 

• Like 1

I think if this becomes a high scoring affair then it favors Male, but I think this will be a black and blue slobber knocker, where defensive will control the tempo of the game. I’m going with Trinity in this in because they’ve been battle tested. Male’s lack of schedule strength will cost them in this one. I’ll go Trinity 17-14. 

• Like 2

Male is the best team in the state and has been all season.

By all accounts, they are healthy now. The Shamrocks have improved but I just think this one is too much for the youngsters to handle right now. I'll take Male 35-21 in a battle of the "Big Two."

I say Big Two kidding my X friends a bit. But seriously these two teams have won 10 of the past 11 6-A state titles (T 8, Male 2) and the other one wasn't even St. X.

These are the two heavyweights of Kentucky football.

• Like 2

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.