Male vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

TheDeuce

Male vs. Trinity - Playoff Edition  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

23 hours ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Male is the best team in the state and has been all season.

By all accounts, they are healthy now. The Shamrocks have improved but I just think this one is too much for the youngsters to handle right now. I'll take Male 35-21 in a battle of the "Big Two."

I say Big Two kidding my X friends a bit. But seriously these two teams have won 10 of the past 11 6-A state titles (T 8, Male 2) and the other one wasn't even St. X.

These are the two heavyweights of Kentucky football.

Having William Spencer back is huge for Male. He missed the first meeting. I'm curious though, about Selah Brown. He didn't play last week. I'm also wondering if Swinney is 100%. He sat out the first round win over Fern Creek and his workload has been light the last two weeks. Could be nothing. Maybe just preserving him for when he's needed.

21 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Having William Spencer back is huge for Male. He missed the first meeting. I'm curious though, about Selah Brown. He didn't play last week. I'm also wondering if Swinney is 100%. He sat out the first round win over Fern Creek and his workload has been light the last two weeks. Could be nothing. Maybe just preserving him for when he's needed.

Probably held them out since were playing teams that they would blow out regardless.

Looked this up on the KSHAA page: since December 2, 2000, H and T have played 23 times.

T has won 13 of those with 8 coming in the playoffs and 4 of those were in the State Championship game including the GREAT game in 2002.

H has won 10 games with 4 coming in the playoffs and Male's only victory over T in the State Championship game coming in 2000 (H - 34 T - 14.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I, like others, believe this will be a very close game.

I think that Trinitys struggles and learning through a tough schedule will be the determining factor.

Male will be a formidable foe, especially at home. But I truly believe the Rocks are ready to win this game, and will do so.

T- 31

H- 30

With the Rocks trailing late.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NLTanker1 said:

I, like others, believe this will be a very close game.

I think that Trinitys struggles and learning through a tough schedule will be the determining factor.

Male will be a formidable foe, especially at home. But I truly believe the Rocks are ready to win this game, and will do so.

T- 31

H- 30

With the Rocks trailing late.

If it comes down to special teams, which club has the advantage?

24 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

If it comes down to special teams, which club has the advantage?

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Trinity has one of the best kickers in the state. 

Over the years Trinity has been especially strong on special teams.

• Like 1