Christian Academy-Louisville vs. Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Centurions vs. Blue Tornado  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2021 at 12:00 AM

5u21bq.thumb.jpg.232845a77f6d6b7acba0c28a757adbe0.jpg

White hot Centurions play storm chasers against Tornado

Records: CAL (11-1), PT (6-6)

BGP Ranking: CAL (#1 in 3A), PT  (unranked in 3A)

Series History: First ever meeting

Table Setter: CAL has demolished everything in its path since suffering its only loss in Week 4 to LCA. They've run off eight straight wins by an average score of 45-9. Easton Messer has been a can't miss all-state performer each and every week. His district championship performance put him over a thousand yards receiving for the year with 23 combined touchdowns. 

Tilghman has been up and down all year, never able to get their feet firmly underneath them. Win one, lose three. Win two, lose one. At the moment, they're feeling as good as they've felt all season after a thrilling, and in some ways, cathartic come-from-behind win over new tormentor Union County. The talent is there, especially on offense. They need to be more consistent and string together drives to keep CAL's offensive playmakers off the field. They dug out of a hole last week. Another poor start against the top ranked Centurions means basketball season for the Tornado.

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Big Blue, there is only two times a year I root against you and that is against Graves County and Mayfield.

PT shocks the state!!!! I will be the first to admit I was wrong.  Great signature win for first year Coach Thompson!   PT 41 CAL 33

CAL's channel at livesportscaster.com will be streaming the game, available HERE.

Posted Images

We all know this is an uphill battle for Tilghman. They just have to hope for a near perfect game of their own and force some turnovers and make some special teams plays to give themselves a fighting chance. 

CAL is really good, no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

Want to root for the Tornados but CAL is battle tested.  I'm still not sold on Paducah's defense and the offense has not proven to sustain drives.

CAL- 35

PT- 21

22 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Want to root for the Tornados but CAL is battle tested.  I'm still not sold on Paducah's defense and the offense has not proven to sustain drives.

CAL- 35

PT- 21

I hear you but @PTHSalumni and @TilghmanPride definitely have me rooting for the Blue Tornado!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’ve got our work cut out for us Friday night,” said Cantwell, who is 25-9 with the Centurions and is hoping to make it past the state semifinals, where CAL's season ended last year. “I turned on the film, and all my worst fears were confirmed. It looks very similar to the team I played on in high school. We’re going to come out ready to play our very best game to match some of the weapons they have on both sides of the ball.”

• Like 3
On 11/16/2021 at 4:52 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

We’ve got our work cut out for us Friday night,” said Cantwell, who is 25-9 with the Centurions and is hoping to make it past the state semifinals, where CAL's season ended last year. “I turned on the film, and all my worst fears were confirmed. It looks very similar to the team I played on in high school. We’re going to come out ready to play our very best game to match some of the weapons they have on both sides of the ball.”

Not sure Hunter was watching the right film. There is no Joe Casey & co. on the PTHS roster. 

• Like 2

Never underestimate Tilghman - I think they will give a valiant effort, but CAL is such a great team I'll roll with them.  Close the first half until CAL takes control.

42-21 CAL

• Like 1