Covington Catholic 38 Highlands 8

Easily the best performance of the year for the Colonels, what an effort by the players and staff. I did not think we had this level in us. You have to take it one game at a time, but there are going to be a lot of people in the fan base thinking we can make it back to Lexington after that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lady RedDog said:

Two weeks to prepare and this is what the HHS staff come up with?

Totally agree. Offensively it was disgusting to watch. There is way freaking more talent on the offensive side of the ball for HHS to turn in a major lemon. Again, I will be really interested to see if fellow HHS faithful call out Hayden Sphire for his offensive development like they did past OCs. I could careless who the OC is, I just want improvement and logical use of talent. 

• Like 2

Just now, CCHFC said:

Easily the best performance of the year for the Colonels, what an effort by the players and staff. I did not think we had this level in us. You have to take it one game at a time, but there are going to be a lot of people in the fan base thinking we can make it back to Lexington after that.

Agree, it is definitely what I am thinking. 

• Like 2

Congrats to Cov Cath.  They played hard.  HHS will be back.  For those that question the defense, they played hard.  LaFrange could not go and Robinson went down on the third play. Tough sledding from there.    If you look at tape, I expected the ground and pound and it happened.  Good luck CCH moving forward.

26 minutes ago, Bird Bath said:

Congrats to Cov Cath.  They played hard.  HHS will be back.  For those that question the defense, they played hard.  LaFrange could not go and Robinson went down on the third play. Tough sledding from there.    If you look at tape, I expected the ground and pound and it happened.  Good luck CCH moving forward.

All do respect to LaFrange and Robinson, but let’s not act like that changes the game. 

• Like 1