Cole Lanter (Boyle '22) recruiting

Lanter received his first DI offer today from Murray State.  Congrats to this young man.  As hard of a worker as you will find.  Makes his biggest plays when needed most.  Great kid.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I like to watch receivers when they're not getting the ball. Lanter's block to spring Bodner's touchdown run against Douglass speaks volumes about the type of football player and teammate he is. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I like to watch receivers when they're not getting the ball. Lanter's block to spring Bodner's touchdown run against Douglass speaks volumes about the type of football player and teammate he is. 

It was a nice!  Seen the video.  

• Like 1

Cole is a great kid that comes from a great family. Yes Sir and No Sir all the time. Yes, he is related to Bo and Todd. I told his dad before the FD game that it was his ight to make some money. Everyone would have eyes on Key so why not steal the spotlight. He did just that. This is just another reason it's important for coaches to schedule tough competition...get's you ready for the playoffs and puts your kids in opportunities to advance their recruitment. 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...