Bryan Station to Honor their 12 NFL Players on Friday Night

coachhawk

Bryan Station Football will honor and retire the jerseys of the 12 players that reach the NFL. Within this group is multiple Super Bowl winners, All Pros, KY NFLHOF and a NFLHOF member. It is an amazing history of players from the 1970's to current. I am so excited to honor these guys. There will several in attendance or represented by family. Take a minute and watch the attached video to see these guys.

CoachHawk

https://www.facebook.com/Coach.Hawkins1/videos/728109458583864

• Like 12

• theguru changed the title to Bryan Station to Honor their 12 NFL Players on Friday Night

Great video! Had the opportunity to work some games for Bryan Station. Steve Parker was a fine coach. Saw Eric Shelton put up two 300+ yard efforts in the state playoffs up close. Frank LeMaster and Dermonti Dawson were terrific at the highest level. I also remember coach John Nochta. Great guy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 9068 said:

Great video! Had the opportunity to work some games for Bryan Station. Steve Parker was a fine coach. Saw Eric Shelton put up two 300+ yard efforts in the state playoffs up close. Frank LeMaster and Dermonti Dawson were terrific at the highest level. I also remember coach John Nochta. Great guy.

Eric Shelton was about as good of a high school football player as I have ever seen. 

One of my besties started on the OL with Dermonti at UK, he raves about him. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, theguru said:

Eric Shelton was about as good of a high school football player as I have ever seen. 

Dawson was a man when he walked on the UK campus.  He and Mark Logan were two of the nicest guys you would ever meet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

I stood next to Mark Higgs once, wow!

He was so quick - 0 to 60 very fast - of course it helped having great lineman like Dawson.  I think Higgs averaged close to 7 yards a carry that final year at UK.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Had Shelton in weeks 1 & 3 of playoffs. In round 3 he put up like 356 against St. X. The five of us just were shaking our heads. We had worked a bunch of games together with some really good players....but he was unbelievable.

• Thanks 1