Do you think Boyle County has the easiest road to State in 4A?

I think they do. Franklin County, Corbin and Johnson Central will have to battle each other out to make it to State. Boyle County wouldn't play none of the top 3 until the State Championship. And I know Boyle County will probably play Lexington Catholic in the second round, but I don't think it will be a close game this time around. 

I am not sure that your map to the finals is right. The way it was explained to me the other day is that there is a great chance BC could play franklin in round 4. Also Lex Cath has the second highest RPI not to mention lost to the Rebels by 6pts and BC would play them in round 2. So if that is true then BC would play 2 of the top 6 in the first 4 games just to make it to game 5. The current RPI Corbin, JC, franklin would not play in round 3 meaning BC would for sure have to play one of them in round 4.

4a is loaded, however Boyle won't have to play any of the better teams til the finals... in the drivers seat.. 

Boyle will need to beat Lex. Cath in the second round.. but to me the first game being close was a fluke. 

While I agree it is easier than being on the other side of the bracket, on the back end, but does anyone have a harder game than a RPI #1 and #2 facing each other in the second round?  Catholic is not a push over.  They might not have won pretty but they have won their games they should have and setting a 8-2.  Only losses to 2A and 4A #1 teams, with quality wins.  Lexington Catholic is very capable on beating Boyle.  I'm sure they will be fired up and come ready to play as this years Sr. class has never beat Boyle and would love to knock the Rebels out of the playoffs.             

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CAT DIESEL POWER said:

I am not sure that your map to the finals is right. The way it was explained to me the other day is that there is a great chance BC could play franklin in round 4. Also Lex Cath has the second highest RPI not to mention lost to the Rebels by 6pts and BC would play them in round 2. So if that is true then BC would play 2 of the top 6 in the first 4 games just to make it to game 5. The current RPI Corbin, JC, franklin would not play in round 3 meaning BC would for sure have to play one of them in round 4.

Johnson Central & Corbin are on a collision course for a round 3 matchup in Corbin. That will knock one of them out. 

Barring any upsets you will be looking at Semi-Final Games 

Franklin County at Corbin/Johnson Central 

Logan/Spencer County/Hopkinsville at Boyle County… 

Big difference from one game to another although Logan County is solid and well coached, Spencer County is unknown, and Hopkinsville is probably the most talented of those 3 but the most unpredictable. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

I think they do. Franklin County, Corbin and Johnson Central will have to battle each other out to make it to State. Boyle County wouldn't play none of the top 3 until the State Championship. And I know Boyle County will probably play Lexington Catholic in the second round, but I don't think it will be a close game this time around. 

Yes if BC gets by Lex Cath qtrs and semis should be pretty easy for them.

1 hour ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

"but to me the first game being close was a fluke".

But you just said that the 1st game was a fluke, now their dangerous? Just wanted a clarification. 

I apologize but I don't think you get to ask anyone on here for clarification after last week and all your FD statements. That said a game being a fluke does not mean a team isn't dangerous. Until the final whistle I am sure the BC staff felt that FD could score at the drop of a hat because athletes are always dangerous. Catholic is no exception to this statement and BC could beat them by 50 or they could lose thats what makes HS football so much fun. Also how as the Crow? Are they tough?