Tulsa at Cincinnati (College Gameday coming to Cincinnati)

Walter

• theguru changed the title to Tulsa at Cincinnati (College Gameday coming to Cincinnati)

I am worried about the signs.  I mean first does anybody here really have a go to for Tulsa?  It is so much easier to make a really cool sign when its a rival and somebody you generally dislike. 🙂

Lets hope the UC student body can rally around some good digs at the Golden Hurricanes.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

I am worried about the signs.  I mean first does anybody here really have a go to for Tulsa?  It is so much easier to make a really cool sign when its a rival and somebody you generally dislike. 🙂

Lets hope the UC student body can rally around some good digs at the Golden Hurricanes.

How about a school in Oklahoma being called the Golden Hurricanes because "Golden Tornados" was already taken...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

They'll do just like all the SEC schools do and recycle the same signs. "*insert name here* listens to Nickelback" etc

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Any guess on who the guest "picker" will be? Chad Ochocinco is in town for the Bengals game Sunday. I am sure he would be entertaining. 

Travis Kelce would be a good one, but they play Sunday so he may not be able to swing it.