Tulsa at Cincinnati (College Gameday coming to Cincinnati)

• theguru changed the title to Tulsa at Cincinnati (College Gameday coming to Cincinnati)
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait to get into Nippert tomorrow.  Place is gonna be rocking!  Love beer vending there.  Going to be a beautiful day for a tail whooping. I don't care what the spread is, I'm taking UC to

Of course...I have season tickets for football and basketball. Plan is to get on campus around 7-730 then head over to "The Grid" at noon to tailgate before the 3:30 kickoff.  @allsport71should b

I heard @Walter will be crowd  surfing during the pregame telecast.

Posted Images

Was thinking the SMU game would have made more sense but with OSU-MSU that week,my guess is they chose this week to make sure UC had a chance to host this year.

Great exposure for the city and program. 

• Like 1

I am worried about the signs.  I mean first does anybody here really have a go to for Tulsa?  It is so much easier to make a really cool sign when its a rival and somebody you generally dislike. 🙂

Lets hope the UC student body can rally around some good digs at the Golden Hurricanes.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

I am worried about the signs.  I mean first does anybody here really have a go to for Tulsa?  It is so much easier to make a really cool sign when its a rival and somebody you generally dislike. 🙂

Lets hope the UC student body can rally around some good digs at the Golden Hurricanes.

How about a school in Oklahoma being called the Golden Hurricanes because "Golden Tornados" was already taken...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

They'll do just like all the SEC schools do and recycle the same signs. "*insert name here* listens to Nickelback" etc

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Any guess on who the guest "picker" will be? Chad Ochocinco is in town for the Bengals game Sunday. I am sure he would be entertaining. 

Travis Kelce would be a good one, but they play Sunday so he may not be able to swing it. 

35 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Any guess on who the guest "picker" will be? Chad Ochocinco is in town for the Bengals game Sunday. I am sure he would be entertaining. 

I don't want to hear from Chad about anything.

• Like 1