McNicholas (OH) 27 Highlands 21

TheDeuce

Just now, Rocket Man said:

That is funny because the radio guy is a Campbell County alum and a Cake hater.  True story.  What is a generational win mean anyway?

He wasn't shy about his feelings for the Bluebirds. But with that said, he was professional and pumping up his team. 

• Like 1

Birds seemed a little off tonight. I said earlier in the year there would be bump in the road and hopefully this was it. No reason to panic. Just learn from this one and move on to next. We do need a solid running back that can stay healthy if we are going to go far this year. I think priority call this week from AD is to KHSAA.....hello have you reviewed the paperwork yet?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

Birds seemed a little off tonight. I said earlier in the year there would be bump in the road and hopefully this was it. No reason to panic. Just learn from this one and move on to next. We do need a solid running back that can stay healthy if we are going to go far this year. I think priority call this week from AD is to KHSAA.....hello have you reviewed the paperwork yet?

Cam Giesler can’t play varsity at all this year so they have to find somebody.