McNicholas (OH) 27 Highlands 21

TheDeuce

58 minutes ago, NKYBOOSTER said:

@theguru It’s just a question 😂

I just know what the player himself has told me and I also know that CCH is not holding him back. He also has a legit change of address so it should work out. Like I have said from day 1 with Cam, (and you can go back and look at my posts) I just want the young man to be in a stable situation that allows him to utilize his talents. He’s a good young man and a talented young man who deserves to stop being messed with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

I just know what the player himself has told me and I also know that CCH is not holding him back. He also has a legit change of address so it should work out. Like I have said from day 1 with Cam, (and you can go back and look at my posts) I just want the young man to be in a stable situation that allows him to utilize his talents. He’s a good young man and a talented young man who deserves to stop being messed with. 

CovCath has no say in the matter.  Purely a KHSAA decision.

8. Any attempt to use or suggest profanity is prohibited. This means you may not use symbols to replace some or all of the letters in a word that might otherwise be blocked by the BGP word filter. Any attempt to circumvent the word filter with general abbreviations or text message abbreviations will also be considered a violation under this rule.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:43 PM, Bird Bath said:

Tough loss.  Again pick 6 hurt.  A missed tackle resulted in another TD.  I think I would run out Hinegardner to returns.  RB is a big issue.  Richter out, Geisler awaiting papers, Hosea comes out injured.  Robinson and Dunn had to tote and our big contributors on defense and Kissee and LaFrange had ton of snaps both ways but they move people and had to have 20 tackles between them.  Non district, work hard and learn.  Hopefully some return from injuries.

Haha, don't a lot of TD's come about from missed tackles?

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

CovCath has no say in the matter.  Purely a KHSAA decision.

Technically NCC was the last school of record.  There are so many twists and turns and honestly even in this thread at least one bit of false info that has been posted about the situation that realistically it would take way too much to clarify everything.  I just hope he ends up back on the varsity field as soon as possible.  

9 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

Technically NCC was the last school of record.  There are so many twists and turns and honestly even in this thread at least one bit of false info that has been posted about the situation that realistically it would take way too much to clarify everything.  I just hope he ends up back on the varsity field as soon as possible.  

I was told late last night that the KHSAA ruled he was not eligible sometime on Friday.  Can anyone confirm or deny?