Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Bishop Sycamore (OH) Predictions/Updates (Canceled)

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Johnson Central
      96%
    • Bishop Sycamore (OH)
      3%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/03/2021 at 11:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I saw IMG has 4 different teams. They each play it’s own schedule. Kinda hard to compete with that.  

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BestBackUpEver
    BestBackUpEver

    Hot Take/ Prediction: Bishop Sycamore stops in Louisville Thursday before the game and picks up all the ineligible Evangel Players and Coaches. DeMarcus Smith and Ace Wales play for Bishop Sycamore bu

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    ???

  • I actually dont take issue with ESPN there... basically every other IMG game usually ends up on one of their channels anyway. This was never about Bishop Sycamore... it was always about IMG. Wher

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Brcatz said:

My question is IMG comes down I71 to Lasalle OH this week, will this even be a game?
Seems to me like a big challenge for the Lancers.  

Mr T Pain GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Author
1 hour ago, OldRedWarrior said:

They said during the broadcast against Bishop Sycamore that IMG has ESPN Top 300 players not only starting, but 2 and 3 in the trenches. There's no doubt that LaSalle is a solid team again this year, but after a competitive game with Winton Woods last Friday I don't see this one being close. 

IMG top players as listed on Calpreps team preview of IMG.

8F2C714D-7311-44E9-BBA0-8F47C8E91FFB.png

12 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Sycamore is ranked 175th in Ohio according to Calpreps and in section conference affiliation is listed says freelance.

Is that Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio or Bishop Sycamore which is out of Columbus, Ohio?

12 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

It I remember correctly, @ATLCat did some research a couple of years ago regarding this program and there wasn't much to find. I believe they were scheduled to play either Johnson Central or Belfry that season, but almost immediately the game was canceled. I see no evidence that they are a member of the OHSAA and the KHSAA requires out-of-state opponents to be members of their state association.

 

Check this out  today at 2 pm. And the Twitter page for Bishop. 
 

D7D72F67-243D-447C-B78A-778623C39A65.jpeg

  • Author
40 minutes ago, OldRedWarrior said:

Is that Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio or Bishop Sycamore which is out of Columbus, Ohio?

Columbus, OH.

  • Author

I think Bishop Sycamore and Evangel should play since seem similar. 

From a string of post I saw on Twitter over this, one reporter stated that he had found a twitter page of Bishop Sycamore's quarterback.  It was from when he was unrecruited QB in Maryland and graduated this past May.  It now has the same kid as a class of 2023 quarterback at Bishop Sycamore.  The "school" is not even approved by Ohio Department of Education.  Many people say that all the "kids" on the team are all high school graduated that never got recruited, and trying to get recognition there.  After this past weekend and what happened on ESPN, I think if I were JC I would be getting out of this game.  

10 minutes ago, The Rebel of Knights said:

From a string of post I saw on Twitter over this, one reporter stated that he had found a twitter page of Bishop Sycamore's quarterback.  It was from when he was unrecruited QB in Maryland and graduated this past May.  It now has the same kid as a class of 2023 quarterback at Bishop Sycamore.  The "school" is not even approved by Ohio Department of Education.  Many people say that all the "kids" on the team are all high school graduated that never got recruited, and trying to get recognition there.  After this past weekend and what happened on ESPN, I think if I were JC I would be getting out of this game.  

Bishop Sycamore is a re-production of Christian of Faith Academy, which did have its school certification revoked by the Ohio Board of Education in the fall of 2018. The Ohio High School Athletic Association revoked COF's membership at that point in time as well, because their members are required to be Ohio BOE-certified schools.

If my understanding is correct, since reforming COF as Bishop Sycamore (there are several of the same individuals involved), they have managed to hold onto BOE certification as a school, but they are not a member of the OHSAA because they allow post-graduate athletes on their teams.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I am not hating here but ESPN needs to do better.

They could have called me or any of the 100 recruiting outlets in Ohio.  I’ve never heard of any of the kids on their roster.

Just now, John Anthony said:

They could have called me or any of the 100 recruiting outlets in Ohio.  I’ve never heard of any of the kids on their roster.

Or they could have emailed me, I would have put it out on the forum, and they would have had their answer in two hours. 

With that said, I am thankful ESPN shows all the high school games they do.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I am not hating here but ESPN needs to do better.

I actually dont take issue with ESPN there... basically every other IMG game usually ends up on one of their channels anyway. This was never about Bishop Sycamore... it was always about IMG.

Where I take major issue with ESPN is trying to cover up a blowout by blaming it on this as if it is some surprise, especially when IMG played them and romped them in similar fashion last year that was only a simple google search away from knowing about.

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

 

@gchs_uk9

 

Here's what I will say about Bishop Sycamore in retrospect and in light of current times.

Someone affiliated with this school is one top rate sales person!

Despite the fact that Ohio doesn't recognize them as a program or school with any affiliation, despite the fact these guys have burnt multiple bridges INCLUDING another ESPN showcase in Georgia where they got kicked out in the last minute, despite the fact they blatantly and openly lie about the level of talent/recruits they have on their roster, and despite the fact these guys will literally travel hundreds of miles and play two teams the same weekend....

The list of ELITE programs at the State and National Level that continue to schedule them is baffling.

These guys aren't playing Louisville Seneca and Harlan County.. they are drawing legit State Champions and legit Nationally ranked teams.

Someone at Bishop Sycamore... is flat selling their hind end off!

 

1 minute ago, ATLCat said:

@gchs_uk9

 

Here's what I will say about Bishop Sycamore in retrospect and in light of current times.

Someone affiliated with this school is one top rate sales person!

Despite the fact that Ohio doesn't recognize them as a program or school with any affiliation, despite the fact these guys have burnt multiple bridges INCLUDING another ESPN showcase in Georgia where they got kicked out in the last minute, despite the fact they blatantly and openly lie about the level of talent/recruits they have on their roster, and despite the fact these guys will literally travel hundreds of miles and play two teams the same weekend....

The list of ELITE programs at the State and National Level that continue to schedule them is baffling.

These guys aren't playing Louisville Seneca and Harlan County.. they are drawing legit State Champions and legit Nationally ranked teams.

Someone at Bishop Sycamore... is flat selling their hind end off!

 

Talk about aging well, good job ATL!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.