Johnson Central vs. Bishop Sycamore (OH) Predictions/Updates (Canceled)

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Johnson Central
    • Bishop Sycamore (OH)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2021 at 11:30 AM

It I remember correctly, @ATLCat did some research a couple of years ago regarding this program and there wasn't much to find. I believe they were scheduled to play either Johnson Central or Belfry that season, but almost immediately the game was canceled. I see no evidence that they are a member of the OHSAA and the KHSAA requires out-of-state opponents to be members of their state association.

• Thanks 1

I watched their game vs IMG and someone needs to look into this "program".

I understand when you play a team like IMG, unless you're already a national powerhouse, a loss is likely inevitable. 

But this was atrocious. The fact BS declined the running clock in the 1st half is somewhat telling of neglect towards the athletes. They're only in their 3rd year of football.

JC is no IMG, but this won't be close. IMO

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brcatz said:

My question is IMG comes down I71 to Lasalle OH this week, will this even be a game?
Seems to me like a big challenge for the Lancers.  

No. IMG is loaded with 4 and 5 star players and #1 in the nation. IMG will win big.

8 hours ago, Brcatz said:

My question is IMG comes down I71 to Lasalle OH this week, will this even be a game?
Seems to me like a big challenge for the Lancers.  

They said during the broadcast against Bishop Sycamore that IMG has ESPN Top 300 players not only starting, but 2 and 3 in the trenches. There's no doubt that LaSalle is a solid team again this year, but after a competitive game with Winton Woods last Friday I don't see this one being close. 

10 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Sycamore is ranked 175th in Ohio according to Calpreps and in section conference affiliation is listed says freelance.

IMG probably shouldn't be playing any out of state teams that rank outside the top 5 to 10 by Calpreps in any given state.

30 minutes ago, theguru said:

IMG probably shouldn't be playing any out of state teams that rank outside the top 5 to 10 by Calpreps in any given state.

I agree. In this case, they probably didn't have a choice because of ESPN setting it up thinking Bishop Sycamore had several D1 recruits but turns out they don't.

13 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I agree. In this case, they probably didn't have a choice because of ESPN setting it up thinking Bishop Sycamore had several D1 recruits but turns out they don't.

I am not hating here but ESPN needs to do better.

• Like 3

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Johnson Central vs. Bishop Sycamore (OH) Predictions/Updates (Canceled)