Jason Ellis, Kathy & Samantha Netherland, Crystal Rogers, and Tommy Ballard: Murders, Disappearances & FBI Investigations.

Wireman

20 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I'm not doubting you. Just doesn't make sense to me since state prisons as whole are already over crowded and that's why so many convicted state prisoners are housed in county jails across the state. I know, as we see in this case, that it happens...just doesn't pass the smell test in this case that it's just for over crowding. 

I hear ya. I guess if someone really wanted to, they could take a look at Hardin County's jail inmates that are currently housed there.  Look to see how many inmates are there under the status of FEDERAL PRISONER HELD-IN TRANSIT/COURT/SERVEOUT.  I would also take a look at how long they've been there.  I've seen people sit in local county jails in NKY for a few months before getting transferred elsewhere.  It may also have something to do with their future court dates.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 10:50 AM, Jumper_Dad said:

Federal prisoners are kept in local jails while awaiting trial all across Kentucky every day. I'm sure it's happened before, but I've never seen or heard of a prisoner being moved to a state prison prior to a conviction, like this.

They did it with Eva Crowder on Justified....

• Haha 1