Does Henry deserve a vote of confidence?

Actually I think part of the problem is that early on in the season Carson was putting his WR's in situations where they were going to get hit - and get hit HARD. Chris Henry was one of the WR's that took a huge hit, and after that he's been a little hesitant to do it again...and it's frustrating, but can you blame him?

Yes I can. I've seen plenty of WRs get crushed then come back the next game and be fearless. Henry is alligator arming everything right now and that's unacceptable.

I'm sure you would get right on out there and take them wouldn't you?

You're hilarious.

Dumb comparison, but yes I would, if I had God-given NFL talent. Are you going to tell me I have no right to criticize him because "he's in the NFL and you're not?" Good one.

Maybe so, but how many times have you seen Henry catch a pass that was overthrown or thrown behind him or a pass that no one thought he could get to that he ran down? Palmer is the leader of the offense and needs to get on players when they don't perform but at the same time he is in a team sport and has to shoulder the blame as well. Does he say the same things to a 6'6" 260lb. offensive lineman when he is getting up off his backside after getting sacked for the 5th time in the game? I doubt it.

All I know is I haven't seen Henry make a big play in weeks, whereas before he was doing it all the time. But hey, it doesn't matter to me. That's one less weapon the Steelers will have to worry about on New Year's Eve if Henry is going to keep playing like a pansy. He needs to take some lessons from Andre Reed.

And on your last part: Palmer better be getting on his linemen if they're getting him killed. He's supposed to be the leader.

Speaking of the knucklehead, I have it on good authority CH was just spotted at a Cincy-area night club not 10 minutes ago; they're supposed to leave for Denver in the morning. Some people never learn …

So what??? The game isn't until Sunday, and he has a whole flight to sleep. Nothing wrong with a guy going to a club.

So what??? The game isn't until Sunday, and he has a whole flight to sleep. Nothing wrong with a guy going to a club.

Well, given his various pending legal issues, it seems to me that staying clear of bars is in his best interest. Plus, doesn't his probation prohibit him from going out on the town?

Well, given his various pending legal issues, it seems to me that staying clear of bars is in his best interest. Plus, doesn't his probation prohibit him from going out on the town?

Funny continuation to that story. 5 minutes after Henry left the club (I didn't see him with a drink, but you know) Ocho Cinco came down the stairs from the movies. I guess he's on #15 watch tonight...