Sign in to follow this  
MJAlltheWay24

Bengals Total Wins - O/U

Total Wins for the Bengals  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take the Over/Under for 6.5 Bengals wisn?

Looks like the Bengals win total is currently set at 6.5 wins.  Do you take the Over or Under?

Hopefully a fully healthy Burrow, behind a better line, with an extra game and maybe a little luck.

Give me the over.

Can I vote after I see the results of the draft?

I pay ZERO attention to any of this type of stuff, but since it is posted here I will take the over.

Give me the over!

Who Dey!!

How many games did Burrow miss last season?

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

How many games did Burrow miss last season?

I believe it was 10 games played and he was 2-7-1 as the starter.

• Thanks 1

I feel the optimism, but Baltimore, Cleveland and Pittsburgh aren't going anywhere soon.  How many of those 6 can the Bengals expect to win?  They play the NFC North - that could be ugly.  Also, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos.  Ouch.

Schedule is not good to them. Of course the extra game gives them another chance. Will the QB be able to go week one? Will his mobility be compromised? Will OL be better? Running game? How about throwing motion as a result of knee injury? Lots of questions.

I’m taking the under.

16 hours ago, nkypete said:

I feel the optimism, but Baltimore, Cleveland and Pittsburgh aren't going anywhere soon.  How many of those 6 can the Bengals expect to win?  They play the NFC North - that could be ugly.  Also, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos.  Ouch.

Baltimore is the one team they haven’t figured out yet. However, Pittsburgh with an old Ben isn’t much to fear anymore. As evident by a Ryan Finley led team beating them. Both Browns games last year the Bengals were right there, and honestly just blew the second game. I’m not sure why you say playing the NFC North could get ugly. The Packers are very good, however zero reason to really fear playing the Vikings, Lions, and Bears. The AFC West the Chiefs obviously would be very tough, however once again no reason to fear the Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos. 

The schedule is not that scary IMO. For me there is only 4 games where may go into it not feeling very good about. Those games are the Chiefs, Packers, and both Ravens games. I say the Ravens, because since Lamar took over the Bengals simply have looked horrible against them each time. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 9068 said:

Schedule is not good to them. Of course the extra game gives them another chance. Will the QB be able to go week one? Will his mobility be compromised? Will OL be better? Running game? How about throwing motion as a result of knee injury? Lots of questions.

See I don’t see the schedule as being that scary at all. Now the rest of your questions here are very valid. 

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Baltimore is the one team they haven’t figured out yet. I say the Ravens, because since Lamar took over the Bengals simply have looked horrible against them each time. 

I disagree. The first game last year versus the Ravens, the Bengals and Lou had the perfect game plan against the Ravens. They executed  it well. They totally shut Lamar down running the ball. I saw other teams after that use the Bengals game plan against the Ravens after that. 

Now, game 2, different story. But game 1 is the template for beating the Ravens from the defensive side. The Bengals need their offense to execute better against the Ravens. That is where they have struggled.

Sign in to follow this