Selah Brown (Male '22) Recruiting

31 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Some very good academic schools on that list.   Impressive.   

I noticed he had Wake Forest listed.  What was the name of another Male grad who went there and became their all-time leading rusher (at that time at least)?  Later, I believe he was a coach on Jeff Brohm's staff at WKU and/or Purdue.

Chris Barclay - Outstanding coach and still holds the rushing record at Wake Forest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

Some very good academic schools on that list.   Impressive.   

I noticed he had Wake Forest listed.  What was the name of another Male grad who went there and became their all-time leading rusher (at that time at least)?  Later, I believe he was a coach on Jeff Brohm's staff at WKU and/or Purdue.

I believe that was Chris Barclay.

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Northwestern is a great program.  I played college ball with their associate HC, Matt MacPherson, so I'm pulling for them to land a top recruit like Selah from the Bluegrass state.

Me being Louisville fan hope he goes to UofL, but he couldn't go wrong with Northwestern.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

If Brown leaves the city, that says a lot about the staff at UofL. 

He won't leave the city. Selah is a really good player; interested to see exactly where he plays in college (not big enough for middle of DL, is he fast enough for DE), but he'll be just find. He's a football player.

• Like 2