Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oral Roberts 75 Ohio State 72 (NCAA Round of 64)

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, mcpapa said:

I think I dated her mom. 

Fixed it for you!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, theguru said:

Survey says: 

1974

I was thinking peach baskets.

OSU players are receiving threats and dealing all types of slurs on social media.  Likely, not all by actual OSU fans.  You gotta be tough to wear that logo.

12 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

OSU players are receiving threats and dealing all types of slurs on social media.  Likely, not all by actual OSU fans.  You gotta be tough to wear that logo.

It doesn’t have anything to do with a logo. 

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

It doesn’t have anything to do with a logo. 

Saw the tweet from EJ Liddell. I feel bad for him that he has to deal with that kind of garbage. From what I've seen and heard, he's one of the most genuinely nice and caring people you'll come across. 

Just now, Walter said:

Saw the tweet from EJ Liddell. I feel bad for him that he has to deal with that kind of garbage. From what I've seen and heard, he's one of the most genuinely nice and caring people you'll come across. 

I question all the time whether social media has run its course in society and if we should get rid of it. That’s a perfect example.

 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I question all the time whether social media has run its course in society and if we should get rid of it. That’s a perfect example.

 

Not to take us off topic here, but I have asked many times over the past couple years:

Is the internet and social media making people smarter or dumber?

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not to take us off topic here, but I have asked many times over the past couple years:

Is the internet and social media making people smarter or dumber?

All of the above. 

48 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I question all the time whether social media has run its course in society and if we should get rid of it. That’s a perfect example.

 

I would hate to lose forums, but in general, social media is pretty much a plague on the world. 
 

Liddell wouldn’t have deserved that treatment regardless, but he was one of the only players who really showed out for OSU in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I would hate to lose forums, but in general, social media is pretty much a plague on the world. 
 

Liddell wouldn’t have deserved that treatment regardless, but he was one of the only players who really showed out for OSU in the first place. 

Moderated forums aren’t the problem. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I question all the time whether social media has run its course in society and if we should get rid of it. That’s a perfect example.

 

I’ve always thought social media did more harm than it was worth.

Would be a great topic for controversial issues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.